Thread: What's his name?

J.Ramsey Guest

Default What's his name?

After the recent tool post thread I ordered from CDCO Tools, 8 AXA tool holders and the guy I talked to and ordered from spoke in broken English and was very hard to understand (my hearing is excellent BTW).
    I spent most of the conversation spelling my name, address, zip. etc.
    Anyone know his name and is this a reputable company to deal with?

Default CDCO - service

Quote Originally Posted by J.Ramsey
    After the recent tool post thread I ordered from CDCO Tools, 8 AXA tool holders and the guy I talked to and ordered from spoke in broken English and was very hard to understand (my hearing is excellent BTW).
    I spent most of the conversation spelling my name, address, zip. etc.
    Anyone know his name and is this a reputable company to deal with?
    Thanks JR.

The "Chinese guy" was mentioned in a recent post (within the lasy week). He seems to be a member of CDCO staff.

Hopefully, those that participated in that thread will see this thread and let us know a bit more.

As I recall, those that dealt with him got on quite well.

As regards CDCO - well, I can say that I've had a lot of dealings with them and I am very satisfied with the prices, the product (mostly/all from China), the service and the delivery.

IIRC, there are quite few on this forum that have had good results and service from CDCO.

The firm is owned by a USA citizen (forget his name Paul ....?).

I hope this helps.

IOWOLF Guest

Here we go with the Quotes and double spacing again,Christ Tiff, till now you were the only post,We know what he said.

BTW, I talked to a woman there.

Thumbs up

I have dealt with him in person at the Cabin Fever show and on the phone. A very nice gentleman, company is great to deal with. Nice stuff. Fred

I went PayPal so didn't get to talk to him. I feel left out! I just ordered my Aloris type holder and 10 blanks. Tired of wanting one and forgetting to just do it!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

The City of Vancouver passed an ordinance some few years ago that requires all cabbies to pass a basic "English as a spoken language" test. Since the majority of the taxi drivers are immigrants from India this really stirred the pot. As it turns out it isn't illegal to discriminate on the basis of one's command of a language since it doesn't in and of itself select for any identifiable group.

It's also worth noting that the movie industry is allowed to discriminate based on anything they want for actors (and extras) including race, creed, color, age, weight, height, appearance etc.
    Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Origin now settable to bottom left! All values positive. Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by IOWOLF
    Here we go with the Quotes and double spacing again,Christ Tiff, till now you were the only post,We know what he said.

BTW, I talked to a woman there.
    Since you've opened the door for critiquing: "Quotes" should not be initial cap, there should be a space following the comma in "again,Christ" and again in "post,We". One could easily suggest the use of commas above results in a run-on sentence, and the out of place "We" with initial cap following a comma adds to the confusing statement. The one place a comma would have been appropriate, following the exclamatory "Christ", was omitted. I'd suggest the use of periods between complete thoughts to clarify things.

Perhaps you should limit your rants to something you're better qualified to rant about.

His name is Frank and yes it is a reputable company. Have bought many times from them/him, a few in person.
    Last edited by ProGunOne; 01-31-2008 at 10:25 AM.
    "The men the American people admire most extravagantly are the greatest liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth." H. L. Mencken

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

"When fear rules, reason and logic are ruled out."

J.Ramsey Guest

Thanks for the feedback guys.

IOWOLF Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dp
    Since you've opened the door for critiquing: "Quotes" should not be initial cap, there should be a space following the comma in "again,Christ" and again in "post,We". One could easily suggest the use of commas above results in a run-on sentence, and the out of place "We" with initial cap following a comma adds to the confusing statement. The one place a comma would have been appropriate, following the exclamatory "Christ", was omitted. I'd suggest the use of periods between complete thoughts to clarify things.

Perhaps you should limit your rants to something you're better qualified to rant about.

If you don't like what I type, perhaps you should put me on Ignore.

Oh and to steal a sig line.....FUQ