Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Question for the masses - selling machines on the site

Just having your location on your header would help! Where are you? Why doesn't EVERONE have some kind of location/ area listed?

mark61

IOWOLF Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mark61
    Just having your location on your header would help! Where are you? Why doesn't EVERONE have some kind of location/ area listed?

mark61
    True but the question has been answered, Should this thread be locked?

I understand why this is not allowed and accept that albeit not direct selling by anyone should we be disallowed in futurefrom sending on tips to prospective buyers from ebay.Anyway I think the message has been driven home byn the moderator however I don't blame the poor chap from trying to be nice.I am not in favour of hocking goods here that is well known but this seemes to me to be innocent enough gesture now that it's been explained fair enough .Alistair
    Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Never noticed there was no location on my posts. It is Claremont, NH.. I have been posting here a fair bit over the years, should be no stranger, but have not changed much on the profile since the page turned formats.

IOWOLF Guest

So fix it, being here for 6 plus years, you should know how.

IO, I once had the location, but the format changed and to be frank, I took a while off the forum due to some unfortunate circumstances in life for those around me. Kind of slipped my mind all said and done and never really noticed it until now, so I am actually pretty glad many told me about this.

I am fixing it, glad someone noticed.

As for those who may have been unfortunately offended by the thread, not much I can do about it. For those with great answers, Thanks.
    Last edited by spope14; 05-02-2008 at 07:55 PM.