Thread: Dumore pulley size(s)

Default Dumore pulley size(s)

Any Dumore grinder (44 series I think) owners out there who could provide the
    pulley wheel diameters. I have a #4 (2 1/4") and a #3 (1.556). According to what is legible on the chart on the motor I think I need a #2 to reduce the rpms to around 6000.

To get 6600RPM at the spindle, you need #2 (1 1/8") on the motor, and #4 (2 1/8) on the spindle.

PM sent, if you want the page from the Dumore catalog.

Dave J.

Here's the label on mine. Having the full set of five comes in handy. Especially to do small ID grinding. I think I made three for mine. Pretty simple to make if you have a radius/ball cutter for your lathe. I'll have to look but I may have some 3/4" aluminum plate stock left. I just used a hole saw to blank out the sizes I needed and cut them on the lathe.

Dave and Ken Thanks for the info. I updated my email address. After cetlink was bought by navacore I updated about a thousand of them, should have done 1001.

Looks like you have the info, but its not in the posts, so in case anyone else needs it, mine measure as follows, at largest part of crown. (inches)

1 .85
    2 1.125
    3 1.56
    4 2.125
    5 3