Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT - Calendar Download

Default OT - Calendar Download

I was doing some random machine tool browsing and stumbled across this on the (German) Optimum machines site:

http://www.optimum-machines.com/curr...552/index.html

It's a downloadable 'shop' calendar, apparantly available one month at a time. This one is obviously the October page.

Enjoy

God it's ugly, mind you most of the German bints are.

We used to go racing, combined vintage bike and car meet at Nurnburgrink and the 'accessories' that went with the vintage race cars wouldn't even get seat room back home on a double decker bus.

I bet that one got thrown out of the SS for cruelty.

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

I noticed that right away the times we were in Germany. What's up with that? It wasn't until we got to Heidelberg that the scenery improved because of the international students. When we made it to Denmark it was entirely different, far easier on the eyes there.
    Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Evan, when they were born, instead of turning them over and slapping their arses they held them wrong way up and slapped them across the face.

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

if you change the link from Kalender_10.jpg to any other number you can see all the other months... just remember the leading zero when going anything below 10. and for some readon i cant get january

Did you notice the bandsaw? It looks like the typical Chicom 7 X 12 bandsaw sold by Jet and others. In the description it makes a point of stating the motor switch is made in Germany. Do you suppose they are being inundated with the Chicom machines as well?
    Jim H.

Quote Originally Posted by JCHannum
    Did you notice the bandsaw? It looks like the typical Chicom 7 X 12 bandsaw sold by Jet and others.
    Jim, you most definitely get the hardcore machinist award. Given a picture of a half-naked woman on a bandsaw, he notices that its a Chinese bandsaw

September is especially nice, but I don't think I'd want to meet either of those women in a dark alley
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

not enough alcohol in the pub to improve that bandsaw, thankfully it has a reliable switch...., what women, i didnt see any.
    saying that i saw star treck voyager the other night, ol gerry ryan looked a bit tutonic dont you think, i think i'll stick to catalogues instead of calenders
    ein beer, danker
    mark

well ahh, they aren't fat
    It's only ink and paper

Huh?

Orrin
    So many projects. So little time.