Thread: mill drill machine

Default mill drill machine

Has anyone heard of a K &F milling & drilling bench top machine? It's a model MD 30. Thanks a lot

gnm109 Guest

I haven't heard of one. I found the link below on Google. There are other references to K&F on Google. You might want to take a look.

http://www.bernardo.at/upload/docume...io_english.pdf

Default K & F mill & drill machine

thanks GNM109 for your reply, I foundthat Sears has the same machine as mine but with Craftsmans name on it. I bought mine used and it is not worn
    much at all. By the way I'm new to Forum and to milling, but I love it. Thanks Leon

gnm109 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by daddobro
    thanks GNM109 for your reply, I foundthat Sears has the same machine as mine but with the Craftsmans name on it. I bought mine used and it is not worn much at all. By the way I'm new to Forum and to milling, but I love it. Thanks Leon
    I wonder how old that machine is. I thought that the link I found was for a European machine. At any rate, the ad looked European due to the style of type, at least to me.

Sears Craftsman used to put their name on equipment built by other companies, for example Puch bicycles and motorcycles, General tools, Vise-Grip, and others. I have a vintage Parks wood plane that was also sold under the Craftsman name but I didn't know that they were still doing that.

Can you post a picture. I'd like to see it.

Thanks.

Default Mill Drill

Hi GNM 109, I don't know how to post pics. but it looks just like the one in Sears newest tool cataloge. The hard part I have now is getting all the tools I need. It came with no tools. I took a chance that it had a R8 taper and bought a R8 holder and it fits. I had to make a draw bar and it works fine. Thanks for your post and have a merry christmas. Leon
    Last edited by daddobro; 12-12-2009 at 11:20 AM.