Thread: Enco 20% discount

Default Enco 20% discount

Ok guys, I may have missed the post but I looked and looked.

You know enco has a 20% discount going on now right? Im sure you do, most of you get the emails like I do. The min purchase is 99 bucks but thats easy enough.

But I didnt see any posts so just in case get on the computer and think of what you might need. These 20 percent deals dont come as often as we would like.

The best thing. Its a real discount. Not like big sister (MSC) when they say 20%. The disclaimer is they wont discount it below their cost. HOGWASH!!!

Big sister likes to wear diamond ear rings. Enco, the step child just needs food money.

All of the stuff in the enco "hot deals" flier is subject to the 20%. That I have seen. I did a test and added abunch of the stuff that is already at rock bottom prices and sure enough, the code took 20% off.

And kinda funny. Its a long lasting code. I think I got it on sunday and it lasts till friday.

Anyway, Im gonna get the noga mag base I have been looking at. Four 12" armstrong clamps. Some more eze laps. A set of "USA" silver&deming drill bits. And some other goodies.

So.. You would think the shipping would be rough. The clamps are heavy and large. 16 bucks shipping. And enco usually has it here within two days. I dont know how they do that. I cant ship UPS that cheap.

So anyway, get some. Ummmm. Dont buy my clamps LOL Hate for them to run out. JR

What??? Huh? Code?? You dont need no stinking code... Ohhh. Ya do Solly.. Thought you had it. Um it was "send me the tools" No? Didnt work. Ahhh, "show me the discount". Still no dice. ERRRR.. Ok, hang on. Gotta run up stairs to the desktop to get the code. I didnt get it on this laptop.

Walk walk, pit stop, drinks and drain. Pet the puppies, say hi to the kids, kiss the wife. Ok desktop, email.. Hmmm, here it is. Flag Day discount. WBRFD...... Buy a tool guys.

Haven't tried it, but I bumped into this code that's good until the end of July:

To SAVE 20% on your next Use-Enco.com order, simply enter promo code WEBECP prior to checkout.

*Offer subject to change or cancellation without notice. Machinery items excluded. Offer expires on 7/30/2010 at 11:30pm ET.
    acga.
    Cheers,

Frank Ford
    HomeShopTech

Quote Originally Posted by JRouche
    What??? Huh? Code?? You dont need no stinking code... Ohhh. Ya do Solly.. Thought you had it. Um it was "send me the tools" No? Didnt work. Ahhh, "show me the discount". Still no dice. ERRRR.. Ok, hang on. Gotta run up stairs to the desktop to get the code. I didnt get it on this laptop.

Walk walk, pit stop, drinks and drain. Pet the puppies, say hi to the kids, kiss the wife. Ok desktop, email.. Hmmm, here it is. Flag Day discount. WBRFD...... Buy a tool guys.
    You, sir, are a master of suspense. Hitchcock has nothing on you.
    Stuart de Haro