Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back in my own workshop...

Default Back in my own workshop...

...after being on a field-trip of sorts for a few weeks. My friend's rubber molding operation is running better than when I arrived. Press is optimized, airflow in the work area has reduced the clouds of fumes, and I developed a method to trim the parts quicker for him.

So back to work here... if I can find my damn tools! Seriously I got used to working out of my portable tool-boxes and my truck.

Back to running jobs on MY press and MY machines for awhile, got a couple of interesting ones coming up... no field-trips for awhile.

...now where the hell did I put my breaker-bar!
    This product has been determined by the state of California to cause permanent irreversible death. This statement may or may not be recognized as valid by all states.
    Heirs of an old war/that's what we've become Inheriting troubles I'm mentally numb
    Plastic Operators Dot Com

Welcome back!

Quote Originally Posted by Toolguy
    Welcome back!
    yeah yeah have you seen my allen-wrenches?

This product has been determined by the state of California to cause permanent irreversible death. This statement may or may not be recognized as valid by all states.
    Heirs of an old war/that's what we've become Inheriting troubles I'm mentally numb

Under the breaker bar.............................

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

On the floor in the corner.

In the pile of dirt and floor dry.
    It's only ink and paper

Quote Originally Posted by Carld
    In the pile of dirt and floor dry.

Press is servo driven it doesn't leak oil.

The other one, that is not hooked up yet is a hydro though needs some work before it'll run.

oldbikerdude37 Guest

...now where the hell did I put my breaker-bar!
    If you are like me then its in plain sight right were you left it last time, if it was a snake you would get bitten.

Sounds like it's orientation day in Liger's shop!

That's what happens when you freelance too much...now you have to retrain yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by oldbikerdude37
    If you are like me then its in plain sight right were you left it last time, if it was a snake you would get bitten.
    I swear on all that's Holy that I put stuff down and it vanishes into hyperspace, only to re-appear when it runs out of energy.