Thread: Enco: 10% Off Plus Free Shipping

Default Enco: 10% Off Plus Free Shipping

Don't miss this exclusive offer for Enco email subscribers. Today and tomorrow, take 10% off plus get free UPS shipping!

Shop Use-Enco.com now and enter both promo codes JLP99 and RWB99 on the shopping cart page for 10% off plus free UPS shipping on your order of $99 or more.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

Default But wait, there's more!

PFSJUL will get you free ship on $25.

And, to SAVE 20% on your next Use-Enco.com order, simply enter promo code WEBECP prior to checkout.

*Offer subject to change or cancellation without notice. Machinery items excluded. Offer expires on 7/30/2010 at 11:30pm ET.

The two above can't be combined, so it might pay to break out your little calculator.

Enco got a bunch of my dough with that 20% deal this month - hope they made a coupla bucks. . .
    Cheers,

Frank Ford
    HomeShopTech

I hate those guys for making me spend money to save money

Exactly......

I've been trying to spend some money there but can't get past the login screen. Seems they're too much in bed with Google which is too bad.

1279866201.460 0 192.168.1.60 TCP_DENIED/403 913 CONNECT ssl.google-analytics.com:443 - NONE/- text/html
    Last edited by dp; 07-23-2010 at 02:23 AM.

..duplicate...
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

Dennis, the Enco login session has always had issues with non IE browsers. We've discussed it here many times.
    As far as I can tell, they have a persistent shopping-cart cookie that isn't happy if you bounce back and forth between a lot of machines, like you and I do in a normal day.

You can usually reset the session cookie if you log in with Internet Explorer, and log back out. Then log back in with your favorite browser. I can't get the session cookie to reset with any "third-party" browser (Chrome or Firefox).

Oddlly, MSC's shopping cart doesn't have the problem, and they're on the same server.

Enco login session has always had issues with non IE browsers. We've discussed it here many times.
    This is strange! - and its been this way for --- what, a looong time!

Couple years ago, I just accepted that I would straight off open up an IE page, do my order and not have the hassle.

Hey, with Encos perks (love those perks - free ship, % off, sales), decent products, and good service, I can jump thru a hoop or 2
    If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something........

I tried deleting cookies and it's unchanged, and I'm not going to use IE to do commerce on the web, so I'll accept that I'm not a customer. All I wanted was some way oil and there's a lot of sources for that. They do have it for $15/gal though which is a better price than most