Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Probably stir up a wasp nest, but...

It's the heat ....

A Redneck sees a sign at the sports bar that says: "Special - Lobster Tail and Beer". He says " Damn! My three favorite things!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bguns
    Sure seems to be a lot of OT posts...

Alan
    I myself have not been to the site that much except for my posts. I find it hard to dig through the OT posts and find relevant posts as well.

Would be nice to separate the threads.

So what really constitutes OT in the general forum when the description of the general forum is: See Red...

This forum reserved for your comments and discussion about anything pertaining to our magazines or machining and metalworking in general. It's a place for feedback, idea exchange, criticism, kudos, sharing your expertise, your hobby or virtually anything else that other home shop machinists would be interested in. I will be monitoring it on a regular basis and will participate as it seems appropriate. However, for the most part, it's your forum. I hope you will use it regularly. “For Sale” posts are not allowed.

I've engaged in the OT's but I would like to see a forum for "off topic". 2 other forums I frequent have that and it's enforced quite well and mainly by the users.

Quote Originally Posted by Too_Many_Tools
    T

And that is why I see the variety that HSM offers is one of its greatest points.

TMT
    Variety is a good thing!

Default Pot calling kettle

and your post isn't off topic??? WHEW!!!

Oh, come on all of you guys.... Admit it, we have all followed this thread and, myself, I have enjoyed the cheerful repartee. All seven pages. If it was not for all of you guys out there, this would be a dull place. BTW, have any of you got too many of those free HF flashlites that you want to send to a lonely Canajun on the west coast. I promise to send Evan any and all lites I receive (over 20 at least), Wayne.

One nice thing about posting off topic - you'll always have someone to chat with. In fact you can't shut them up!

Quote Originally Posted by squirrel
    Variety is a good thing!
    Oh yeah? Try explaining that concept to my wife.