Thread: Anilam Crusader II/ Crusader M Post Processor

Default Anilam Crusader II/ Crusader M Post Processor

Will an Anilam Crusader II post processor write the proper code to be used with an Anilam Crusader M control? I am playing around with Dolphin CAM and it has a post processor for Crusader II but not an M.

No idea, try it.

The codes will probably be similar if they are not the same.

Dolphin should be willing to write a post processor for you if you bought the system.

G00/01 will be universal. G02/03 I think is universal as well. You could run into problems where things like threading, coolant on/off, M codes, etc are not the same.

I have a post processor that I use that is not made for the control that I use. I have to delete 3 lines, change 1 and it works fine for the control that I do have.

I would almost always edit any program that I do manually anyway, even if it's a feed rate change. Much faster using search/replace in a text editor than going through the process in the CAM program.

Most likely would be alright. My understanding was "Crusader M" was a variation of the "Crusader II" control.

Also if your able to write in .php you could modify/customize the Crusader II post processor easily enough