Thread: Tiny Gloat

Default Tiny Gloat

Picked up a 6" Srarrett level/base wih 2 vials but must be very old as no markings except the name & address, only 2 lines & tiny bubbles, nickle plated, looks like a 98-6,very nice shape, I like this!
    Books
    Toolmaking book by Markhem, Given 1917 American Techncal Society Copyrighted 1916 w/great illustrations.

3- Machinery's Handbooks, 6th edition by the Industrial Press Owner was class of '41, 7th edition by McGraw-Hill, And a thin 3rd edition dated 1920 & shows 1st edition was 1908. This one has only 758 pages and drawings of many machines, where the other 2 have 1387 & 1592 pgs. The 7th having gold edges & labled thumb indents.
    Library of practical Electricity 3rd edition 1933.
    Conduit Bending 1939 & a woodworking book.
    All above for $10.

And a as new 2ton Jet Chainfall $80. Too much but I have the matching 5 ton & trolley in as new condition also.
    Pics if required, but not tonight as I can't put down the Toolmaker book & the M-H 3 ed as I can look at the pictures.LOL!
    Slow day at the office!

l
    "The things that will destroy America are prosperity at any price, peace at any price, safety first instead of duty first, the love of soft living and the get rich theory of life." Theodore Roosevelt

Geez, you KNOW we always need pics!!

Don't keep us waiting, we get cranky if we have to wait too long!!!