MachScreen seminar with Scott Shafer
Scott Shafer is returning this year to do a talk on Mach software. This class will be held on Friday (6/22), starting at 10:20 and will run a little over four hours, with a one hour break for lunch. The following is Scott’s description of the class:
Using MachScreen and Building a Basic Wizard
• How to make a Mach3 Screen using “MachScreen.”
• Basic Wizard using Mach’s Cypress Enable VB scripting engine.
• Basic screen graphics including dual graphic state LEDs.
Software we will be using:
1. Klaus’ “MachScreen.”
2. “RealDraw Pro” graphics software.
• Like last year, I will give to the class my “Resource” docs on Mach3,
specific VB script calls, organized OEM codes, and programming manuals
via wireless peer-to-peer shared folders. If you don’t have wireless
on your laptop, bring a jump drive.
• I will show a Mach3 “Flash Screen” and BRIEFLY touch on Flash Screen design.
Class Requirements if you want to fully participate:
1. Download a trial or buy “RealDraw Pro” from: http://www.mediachance.com/realdraw/index.html
2. Download “MachScreen” from: http://www.kd-dietz.com/klausphp/pag...scription.html
On that page, click on Program Downloads, then click on MachScreen.
• The Wizard part assumes that you have at least passing familiarity with VB script.
There is not NEAR enough time to teach VB script.
• Graphics examples will only be shown for RealDraw Pro, no claims are made
for any other graphics program being compatible for dual graphic state LEDs.
• Questions will be answered for the topics we are covering, but questions outside
what we will be doing will have to wait till the end of class for the Q & A session,
ASSUMING if we have extra time at the end of the class for a Q & A.