Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: nobody gets involved

that's nothing ...in the US today ..there was some naked guy eating another guy on the side of the road ...the police killed him.

All the best...markj

Tastes like chicken? Now that's just sick. Where do people do that in North Wales?
    "The things that will destroy America are prosperity at any price, peace at any price, safety first instead of duty first, the love of soft living and the get rich theory of life." Theodore Roosevelt

Maybe it was a girl?

Quote Originally Posted by garyphansen
    I think that Michigan law says that you can only shoot coons out of season if they are doing or about to do property damage. It is just a good thing that they are always about to do property damage.

I shot one a few years ago that was foaming at the mouth. I was careful to carry it at shovel length and dig a deep hole. Gary P. Hansen
    Pure self defence it was! I was being attacked. You know they're related to bears so it was a 6 bear attack. The law states I can used deadly force if I believe my life life is in danger. I'm a believer. No joke 6 coons could tear you up! Anyway if they'd drank the fly bait & pepsi this wouldn't have happened.
    "The things that will destroy America are prosperity at any price, peace at any price, safety first instead of duty first, the love of soft living and the get rich theory of life." Theodore Roosevelt

Maybe she was just getting what she deserved?
    Andy

The crazy retarded crap that goes on in cities,, and many who live there, just think it's normal.

Another tough job is ambulance attendants/paramedics,,, can't imagine what it would be like to go to work each day dealing with these whacko's, taking the chance of getting bitten or spit on and ending up with some horrible disease.

I have avoided any city for many decades, just too much pollution, too many whackos, i'll take the good ole country any day!!

Ther is noe end to the crazieness of some people. Story from Miami this AM.
    Warning its just "a little strange".

http://kdvr.com/2012/05/28/man-shot-...rbing-details/

Quote Originally Posted by fishfrnzy
    Ther is noe end to the crazieness of some people. Story from Miami this AM.
    Warning its just "a little strange".

http://kdvr.com/2012/05/28/man-shot-...rbing-details/
    Zombies!
    I just need one more tool,just one!

A simple but disallowed solution? .44 magnum right behind the ear. Mother nature doesn't tollerate insanity or pretending to be out of control as a excuse in the animal kingdom. But we know better?

No I'm not, And never will be politicly correct. But it sure seems to me we had far less A..holes to deal with when we weren't so politicly correct. YMMV.

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by uncle pete
    A simple but disallowed solution? .44 magnum right behind the ear. Mother nature doesn't tollerate insanity or pretending to be out of control as a excuse in the animal kingdom. But we know better?

No I'm not, And never will be politicly correct. But it sure seems to me we had far less A..holes to deal with when we weren't so politicly correct. YMMV.

Pete
    The problem is that they are allowed to breed.
    Michael