Thread: this forum and how to use it

Post this forum and how to use it

I am no doubt revealing the depths of my ignorance here, but, I do not know how to use this BBS forum. Ken S posted a response referencing his web site and stating it was available with his profile. I cannot find a way to see any profile other than my own and therefore cannot see the web site referenced. The FAQ page has no help in this regard.

------------------
    Craig
    Craig

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by decoy91288:
    I am no doubt revealing the depths of my ignorance here, but, I do not know how to use this BBS forum. Ken S posted a response referencing his web site and stating it was available with his profile. I cannot find a way to see any profile other than my own and therefore cannot see the web site referenced. The FAQ page has no help in this regard.

</font>
    Craig above the post there are a number of Icons.

From left to right they are a face with a question mark, a page with a pen and a page with an arrow. The first one is the persons profile, second is an edit icon so you can edit your own post and lastly is a reply with quote icon. That's what this post is.
    Hope this is clear and don't worry we all had to start somewhere

------------------
    Regards,
    John Stevenson,
    Nottingham, England

[This message has been edited by John Stevenson (edited 05-05-2001).]

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Craig,

I own and am the administrator of a bulletin board system that also uses the same software as this one, which is Ultimate Bulletin Board.

Any questions you have, ask, as I know how to do all the trick stuff.

Oops, times to edit this post to actually answer your question. That is what the edit post icon is for.

You will see a list of icons at the top of each post. The far left one is the profile icon. It looks like this: . Find a post by Ken and look for that icon and if Ken edited his profile to include his web site, you will see it listed.

[This message has been edited by BigDave (edited 08-12-2001).]