Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: OT Broken Leg needs help

San Diego, Ca *** Please let us know where you are from too.

hmm .. sounds like your going to be down for quite a while.
    John Titor, when are you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Amick View Post
    hmm .. sounds like your going to be down for quite a while.
    That's what i was thinking too, good luck to you buddy - keep yer chin up.

Quote Originally Posted by madokie View Post
    PT at home to get my leg moving back to my butt like it is supposed to
    Yep, I remember that. They gave me rubber bands for home PT. My Mom(71YO) just broke her small lower leg bone? Trailer camping. Slid off the wet aluminum door frame in her stupid azz slippers. Plastic, I forget the name. Slid right down three stairs and landed with her foot in between the bottom step and trailer step. 10 screws in her bone now. But its the small bone, not a load bearing bone she said.

You will get full range of motion again. Maybe not full strength. I didn't, two years later. Full range? Yes. Strength? Not so much. Keep flexing your leg all the time in the extreme of what you feel as full range then keep doing that.

Believe it or not you will be able to ass kick yesrself in two years. JR
    My old yahoo group. Bridgeport Mill Group

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...port_mill/info

Funny His ludship still hasn't enlightened us yet ! maybe it was such a big sum he feels ,he'd be showing off if he told us how much, I can understand that well I know it will be done .Now what happens if the senders are all like john and the guy gets a huge surplus. Gd-Grief I should have stayed pals with him see what you made me do John very cunning plan even more cunning than sun bathing on the top of the boiler. Alistair
    Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

weekly update,up and around, doing what i can around the place, trying to do odd jobs to make a buck or two ,but this time of the year not much to do, still a little cold.needing donations, is anyone can help that would be great,i can work for short periods, if anyone hears of a job or any work in the okc area PM me asap. thanks louis.
    FORD BEATING JAP CRAP SINCE 1941!! CAROLYN JONES(1930-1983 actress)may this lady never be forgotten.

update, up and around messing around the house and backyard,not much else too do.i keep putting up my odd jobs adds on craigslist , just not anything to do till summer..have 1 overdue utility bill due , pay that off and i am done with this month, any help with that would be great.wow over 12,000 views for this thread...anyone in okc area know how to put up vinyl siding??i found some to put up..PM me anytime thanks ..louis
    FORD BEATING JAP CRAP SINCE 1941!! CAROLYN JONES(1930-1983 actress)may this lady never be forgotten.

April 20 update,rebuilding my workshop inside,and going through storage shed out back, still cant work more that 2-3 hours at a time,so i cant work , even a PT job,doc said i damaged the bottom of my knee too may take rest or year for swelling to go down,,dont know if i can work then either..plenty of rain this weekend.. stuck inside.still need vinyl siding, if anyone knows of some cheap or free..may have enough, but different colors,, need white, thats what i have most of..have bill due middle or this month if anyone can help me with that it would be appreciated.Thanks Louis..