Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: as O.T. as O.T. can be: stupid horse

Default as O.T. as O.T. can be: stupid horse

when I was a kid I wanted to be a cowboy, until I went to a farm and met a few cows and horses

http://www.commonsenseevaluation.com...hicken.mp4?_=1
    Last edited by AD5MB; 01-09-2017 at 07:33 AM.

Neighbors are happy.
    Andy

Sent it to my daughter-in-law. She has a horse that probably thinks he is a human. Gets into all sorts of things. Thanks for sharing.

Jim

Nah, that's just playing around.

Stupid is when they decide to roll on the ground right next to the 4 board fence, roll into the fence and can't roll back, struggle around until the bottom board breaks and then they stand up with a 4" long splinter sticking out of their hind end with blood running down their butt.

Steve

That is actually a really cool vid never knew they entertained themselves like that and was laughing most of the way through it.

My uncle boards horses for a living, so while I enjoy taking a ride every few years, I have shoveled enough in my lifetime to gladly never want to own another.
    "I am, and ever will be, a white-socks, pocket-protector, nerdy engineer -- born under the second law of thermodynamics, steeped in the steam tables, in love with free-body diagrams, transformed by Laplace, and propelled by compressible flow."

One time on a game I set out an elk was playing with a tarp ditch damn for several minutes picking it up with it's mouth and pawing with front feet and wherling around and kicking with hind feet until both went out of camera frame.It was entertaining to watch.

Ya gotta talk to the animals once in a while or they revert back to the wild. This bunch was watching me work on the barn. I had to take a break and council them on staring. It's hard to work when you have eyes looking over your shoulder.

Is that not the queens horsie ? it looks like her anyway. Chicken nibbler and so expensively Regal too .Alistair
    Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Do I see a Brama bull in the herd?
    Definition: Boat, a hole in the water you throw money into!