Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: as O.T. as O.T. can be: stupid horse

I really like horses and we get along really well. I have had both a stallion and really big draft horses. The big ones are indeed quiet, calm and friendly but so are the others once they get to know you.

The best thing about horses is that they helped to keep my daughter out of trouble. She loved to ride and was very good at it too. It kept her from wanting to get into town and play with the boys.
    Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelP View Post
    If this horse is stupid, I don't know what a clever one is.
    lol agreed - never underestimate the ability to entertain oneself lol -------------------------

I mean with a chicken - oh man no --- actually whatever I say after that first statement will never make it "quite right" but you know what I mean right?

Quote Originally Posted by SteveF View Post
    This Friesian should qualify.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aseg-w0hA_c

Note that she doesn't like the horse in the next stall and passes by that door.

Steve

LOL What a beauty!

This video (with the rubber chicken) actually made the CBS evening news last night! I'll have to show it to an old friend who runs a horse rescue called ERRI, Equestrian Rescue & Rehabilitation, Inc. www.horserescue.com

I think Horses are just one of the most beautiful animals in the world. However once you see the manatee there is no going back ,for me anyway. Once you see their interaction with humans it always makes me feel very humble to watch them. Alistair
    Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease