I was going to load up more stations, and try doing a test part with drill and tap, etc. But a couple of the turret stations were jammed up with gunk.. so I have a delay while I remove the cam locks and clean the holes at each station. I thought I had done that before, but appaently not. It has also been sitting under the lathe bench, not the cleanest place in the shop.
One station seems to be oversized, with a size in between 5/8 and 3/4. I realized I can just use that station for the stock stop, which can be made any size that I want, and can just be left in that position. So that is what I will do for the moment.
More later when I finish cleaning and setting up for a test part.
Keep eye on ball.