Thread: trouble with Ebay/computer minor problem technical

Default trouble with Ebay/computer minor problem technical

Hi Guys! when using ebay it suddenly does nothing when I click on SEE OTHER ITEMS any ideas? Alistair
    Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Could it be that the seller does not have other items? If you hover the cursor over the link, it should highlight and show the URL of the link at the bottom left (in Firefox at least). Any recent updates to browser or OS? Try restarting.

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair Hosie View Post
    Hi Guys! when using ebay it suddenly does nothing when I click on SEE OTHER ITEMS any ideas? Alistair
    A sign from the Almighty that you don't need any more junk.

Junk why how dare you sir we are talking about the highest quality garbage here don'tyah know Brother ?
    Why this stuff has to be conserved for future generations of fools jut like mah good sehlf. All as seen on that great television programme CRIME WATCH UK. So there sahr sticky that inyah pipe and smoke it. Alistair
    Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

MS updated IE-11 with patches this morning but it was just to split the search bar separate from the address bar (as far as I can tell). I'm betting there's more to it than that. I mean after all, why do something to a feature that was working?

To get back to ie11 without search bar - right click in space above url - untick 'show tabs on separate line' - should be back as it was!

Peter
    I have tools I don't know how to use!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair Hosie View Post
    Junk why how dare you sir we are talking about the highest quality garbage here don'tyah know Brother ?
    Why this stuff has to be conserved for future generations of fools jut like mah good sehlf. All as seen on that great television programme CRIME WATCH UK. So there sahr sticky that inyah pipe and smoke it. Alistair
    Still trying to get yourself featured on this television program?
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01sfyvj/episodes/guide