Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NAMES Expo 2018

Default NAMES Expo 2018

Everything is moving along, I-75 is still a mess from Detroit south to around the exit area.
    http://www.michigan.gov/mdot/0,4616,...7654--,00.html
    Glen
    Been there, probably broke it, doing that!
    I am not a lawyer, and never played one on TV!
    All the usual and standard disclaimers apply. Do not try this at home, use only as directed, No warranties express or implied, for the intended use or the suggested uses, Wear safety glasses, closed course, professionals only

Yay. Another good place to scatter a few small screws around exhibits....

Having never been to the YACK arena, I was pondering the "no ice on the display floor!" from the flyer. Couldn't figure if it was a rule or a feature. Not particularly fond of warm soda or why would one show up with a cooler of ice to NAMES...

Google set me straight. Yack Arena is an ice rink. Leave your skates and stick at home for the show.
    Last edited by DS_park; 03-19-2018 at 01:43 AM. Reason: Correct spelling

there is always one guy..............

P.S. it's Yack Arena.
    The shortest distance between two points is a circle of infinite diameter.

Bluewater Model Engineering Society at https://sites.google.com/site/bluewatermes/

Make sure any one coming to the show check with the MDOT web site for construction added to more roads this spring. Since the state coughed up some extra money, the barrels are sprouting up all over.
    Glen
    All the usual and standard disclaimers apply. Do not try this at home, use only as directed, No warranties express or implied, for the intended use or the suggested uses, Wear safety glasses, closed course, professionals only

A couple of weeks to go, things are moving along!
    Glen

Yeah, I can feel the heat. I have some inventory buildup to do in the next few days. One screw up Saturday I'll see if I can save.
    "I am often asked how radio works. Well, you see, wire telegraphy is like a very long cat. You yank his tail in New York and he meows in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? Now, radio is exactly the same, except that there is no cat." : Albert Einstein

PT can a club reserve table space in advance or is it first come, last standing in the corner. I sent emails, about this, to both contact address and neither replied.

Bluewater Model Engineering Society at https://sites.google.com/site/bluewatermes/

Contact davemzimmerman@comcast.net He should respond. If the weather holds I will see them at tomorrows meeting That's what they have did in the past
    Last edited by PTSideshow; 04-14-2018 at 03:06 PM.
    Glen

He is one of the guys I emailed.

I plan on getting there early on Friday and grabbing a couple of tables.