Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can someone send some Global Warming Please!

Default Can someone send some Global Warming Please!

Going to snow tonight , Sunday & Monday in SW Michigan. Been the longest winter I've ever seen. My wife has met AL Gore as his dad was the Senator where my wife was from. I know know it's "Climate Change" now which I agree with but I want the old GLOBAL WARMING as I'm freezing my arse off. Al's probably busy inventing a new & improved internet. GORE the BORE as he was known at home.
    You can lead people to knowledge but you can't make them think.
    "Lead, follow, or get out of the way." George Patton
    "I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves".
    Ronald Reagan

I'm loving it! I like winter, it can be winter all year round. But I hate bugs so I might be biased.
    Andy

8 inches of fresh Snow on the ground and 12 more coming
    Winds at 30-35 MPH with Gusts to 55... many roads closed
    Thinking about moving to SW Michigan where it's Tulip time ...so we can get a break

Rich

our weather here in colo. lately is all over the charts - which is actually kinda normal, but we have got wind like no tomorrow,

blowing tree's over and all kinds of crap, that coupled to one of the driest winters on record and we are bracing ourselves for one of the worst fire seasons going... in fact it's already starting to happen and this is when everything should be taking off with greenery.

Global Warming - enjoy it while you can!
    The shortest distance between two points is a circle of infinite diameter.

Bluewater Model Engineering Society at https://sites.google.com/site/bluewatermes/

yesterday in Avella, Pa. was 80 so far this morning(9:45) its 76. But they are saying snow flurries monday or tuesday lol

Waiting up here Flylo for snow to hit Mid Sunday to Monday. (Reports say could get up to a foot of snow!)Southern Ontario is presently getting winds, rain, and in places ice pellets.

About all I can do is shoot & accurize rifles, I've shot 3 times this years & froze all 3. Sasquatch don't you need a Classic Triumph or a new aerobatic true Ultralight or a more docile Ultralight? I need a few days of carpentry on the mini shop & reloading room done. I hauled a new Quicksilver from North of Toronto which when Quicksilvers came out sold in one year more than Cessna, Beech, & Piper put together. I got to the border, had all my paperwork licence, etc over the visor. When I got up there the Custom guy looked inside & said your kid, I said yep, he said go ahead. I had the back of the truck full & tarped as well as a 4 place sled trailer. Could have had 20 escaping Canadians.
    You can lead people to knowledge but you can't make them think.
    "Lead, follow, or get out of the way." George Patton
    "I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves".
    Ronald Reagan

wind with rain, snow and sleet. Not a very nice morning so far. It can warm up any time now.

Unlike Flylo, I remember seeing a few winters with snow and cold up till the 20th of April when I was younger. Also remember the snow banks along the roads being high enough that we could dig tunnels and forts in them that were tall enough to stand up in.
    I've been feeling kinda spoiled for the last few years where I could let the fire go out out in mid march without worrying about the pipes.

If this is the new norm, I'm moving south....

Cherrry trees are finished blooming, lawns are growing like crazy... nice spring