Thread: Any Atlas Mill Gurus out there?

Default Any Atlas Mill Gurus out there?

I am just about finished restoring a 1959 Atlas MFC and now I find I have 2 parts left over. I set them aside during the tear down and they were out of sight during the rebuild. I just don't remember where they came from. Of course I have nothing more than a copy of the owners manual so I can't even give them a name . I am guessing the spindle, but though I might ask before tearing it apart. Are there any Atlas gurus among us that can tell me where they go and how they are configured? The long one is . 20 wide and the shorter one is . 25 wide. I have photos at this location :
    https://www.hobby-machinist.com/thre...8/#post-588736

Thanks
    Randy
    Do yourself a favor and see if your TV carrier has America One News Network (AONN). 208 on Uverse. It is good old fashion news, unlike the networks, with no hype, bias or other BS.

Old thread, but if you still need help maybe I can assist. I have an old Atlas mill that I restored so I am familiar with what went where for the most part.

Thanks, but I figured it out. They were arbor keys.
    Randy
    Do yourself a favor and see if your TV carrier has America One News Network (AONN). 208 on Uverse. It is good old fashion news, unlike the networks, with no hype, bias or other BS.