Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Slow Site Why?

Quote Originally Posted by JRouche View Post
    My Bust Bob. I did not mean to imply whining.

I meant ringing, or wringing two blocks of metal thereto. JR
    I was hoping you'ld see the irony and not take it personally. LOL.

"Oh, why must you guys go on about things you can't change? Oh! WHY?" LOL.

OT: I just noticed your tag. I used to have a Yahoo group or two. I wonder if any of them still exist. Might have to see if I can figure out my Yahoo password and see.
    *** I always wanted a welding stinger that looked like the north end of a south bound chicken. Often my welds look like somebody pointed the wrong end of a chicken at the joint and squeezed until something came out. Might as well look the part.

I think all the Yahoo groups went over to groups.io.

Yahoo would send me the emails, but would not let me in with the email password (ATT email is thru Yahoo) but insisted I was already signed in because of the ATT/Yahoo password.... even though it would not let me into the group area.... Yahoo is effed, geee'd, and haitch'd up for fair. I'd have gone up to A, but the Yahoo folks can't count that high, and only learned their letters through about "l".... as in "what the "L" were they thinking?".

Quote Originally Posted by Bob La Londe View Post
    I think you got the messages mixed up about who was responding to whom, but I get ya.
    Nope, just responded to the previous several at once.... one size fits all.

Keep eye on ball.
    Hashim Khan

Quote Originally Posted by Bob La Londe View Post

OT: I just noticed your tag. I used to have a Yahoo group or two. I wonder if any of them still exist. Might have to see if I can figure out my Yahoo password and see.
    Sorry wmgeorge for the O/T:

My Bridgeport yahoo group is still active. What makes it usable is the moderators that stepped up to handle the day to day needs. And it is a restricted group so no spam.

You should be-able to have them send you a new password if you still remember your username and the email address that you used for account recovery.

And yes. They are still called groups. Well anyway thats what the address bar says. Never know if that is just a placeholder though. JR

My old yahoo group. Bridgeport Mill Group

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...port_mill/info