Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What Did I Buy Today - So Far - NOTHING

Quote Originally Posted by danlb View Post
    I just pulled the trigger on a new smart watch ($200) and new replacements for some of my end mills that have become dull. I tend to use 1/2 inch end mills for general hogging. I got 15 years of use out of Harbor a couple of Freight HSS end mills. Not too bad. )

Thanks to the thread on roughing mills I picked up another of those along with some quality 1/2 inch mills.

Dan
    I destroy and wear out end mills constantly.
    *** I always wanted a welding stinger that looked like the north end of a south bound chicken. Often my welds look like somebody pointed the wrong end of a chicken at the joint and squeezed until something came out. Might as well look the part.

I got sucked in by the Grizzly SPAM on the metal and wood bandsaw they were pushing. Of course it comes with a wood blade, and I'll probably only ever cut metal with it, so now to find a 108" M42 blade to go on it. Maybe a couple of them.
    *** I always wanted a welding stinger that looked like the north end of a south bound chicken. Often my welds look like somebody pointed the wrong end of a chicken at the joint and squeezed until something came out. Might as well look the part.

50 to 250 ft/lb Torque wrench, Axle nut, gear puller, brake cleaner. Oh yeh, also paid for a joystick upgrade for my A10 simpit.
    Yesterday was Ridgid Impact driver(18v), impact sockets(long and short), pulley puller, axle hub assembly.
    Tomorrow, hopefully nothing. Almost pulled the trigger on a used Rheostat for a 10EE but didn't because I haven't verified what I have already isn't good.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bob La Londe View Post
    Must be one heck of a power hacksaw to handle 4 x 8 piece of plate.
    Old thread, but not really. Power hacksaws happily cut at their maximum capacity. I only have a 6x6, but I would happily cut a 6 by 6. Start on Monday, oil the slide every hour, done just in time for quittin on Friday.

I do love it though, it does a great job on most everything.