Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: “Bin@way a lot:

Default “Bin@way a lot:

Hi all, I used to post on a regular time slot, as well as I had visited Evan. Things went a little south as I was asked to go back to work. So what, you are maybe asking. Well I have been teaching shop for forty six years, full and now part time. Why, because our beginning teachers are getting about one half of new teachers in Alberta... maybe 44 versus 84. Until our Provincial and Federal governments step up to the plate and rescognise that WE, as voters have to have “hands on trained” Red Seal people in the school situations are we going to see a change. Please tell me I am wrong. Ps, Five of my shop students are in Alberta, each earning in excess of 150, and owning property on the island or in the mainland besides what they hav in Alberta. Wayne.

What is it like to be that heavily inebriated?
    Work hard play hard

From what I've heard half the schools around here no longer have shop classes.... or shops.

It is only10.36 our time

a little confusing post, but if you are suggesting teachers be paid more, I agree.

Our new teachers are being “headed hunted” before they grad. Although in 1969, so was I. So we are in a new cycle but the respective governments are being slow to catch on

Quote Originally Posted by wtrueman View Post
    Our new teachers are being “headed hunted” before they grad. Although in 1969, so was I. So we are in a new cycle but the respective governments are being slow to catch on
    What does the government currently do about menstrual cycles?
    Work hard play hard

Quote Originally Posted by wtrueman View Post
    Hi all, I used to post on a regular time slot, as well as I had visited Evan. Things went a little south as I was asked to go back to work. So what, you are maybe asking. Well I have been teaching shop for forty six years, full and now part time. Why, because our beginning teachers are getting about one half of new teachers in Alberta... maybe 44 versus 84. Until our Provincial and Federal governments step up to the plate and rescognise that WE, as voters have to have “hands on trained” Red Seal people in the school situations are we going to see a change. Please tell me I am wrong. Ps, Five of my shop students are in Alberta, each earning in excess of 150, and owning property on the island or in the mainland besides what they hav in Alberta. Wayne.
    Have you been using that spiked Maple syrup on your pancakes again? I thought we talked about that!
    How to become a millionaire: Start out with 10 million and take up machining as a hobby!

Quote Originally Posted by BCRider View Post
    From what I've heard half the schools around here no longer have shop classes.... or shops.
    Maybe they're diverting those resources to English Composition.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnl View Post
    Maybe they're diverting those resources to English Composition.
    From what I have seen from posts on Facebook, if the are diverting resources to English Composition they have been wasting the money.