Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 64

Thread: Setting to hide "This message is hidden because (the fool) is on your ignore list."?

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    san jose, ca. usa
    Posts
    873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinstripe View Post
    Amateur Always hover over the link first. I still haven't clicked it, but I bet I know what's there.
    do it I know you're curious

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Buffalo NY
    Posts
    4,172

    Default

    The only person I ever put on Ignore
    was Nelson or Airsmith 282.
    Then you guys started flaming him out
    of here hard and heavy, so I took him
    off Ignore, just too see the melt down.
    Ahhhh, good times.

    --Doozer

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Buffalo NY USA
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Willy View Post
    Yup, that right there is grounds for inclusion on the ignore list.
    Only thing worse would have been Barry Manilow and Cory Hart doing backup vocals for Justin Bieber. Yuck!
    What, no love for Andy Williams ??!!

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    The only person I ever put on Ignore
    was Nelson or Airsmith 282.
    Then you guys started flaming him out
    of here hard and heavy, so I took him
    off Ignore, just too see the melt down.
    Ahhhh, good times.

    --Doozer
    I forget what he was doing. On another forum, they decided to give him access, simply because it was far less work for the mods to keep up with his 5000 screen names. Apparently he loves(loved) the challenge.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SW Kansas
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Sure miss Airsmith, you never knew what he was going to come up with next. http://bbs.homeshopmachinist.net/thr...ler+hole+hydro

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by true temper View Post
    Sure miss Airsmith, you never knew what he was going to come up with next. http://bbs.homeshopmachinist.net/thr...ler+hole+hydro
    Oh geez. I don't know whether to thank you for that.. or .. put you on ignore.

    I just read the first two pages of posts, and it goes on for 15 more. It reminds me of a family member with dementia. They cannot be reasoned with. Facts don't matter, even in the most obvious of cases. Everyone in the world is wrong, except them.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Kendal, On
    Posts
    1,406

    Default

    That thread makes me want to go and buy an electric car and a generator to charge the batteries. Math be damned, I could save a fortune.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glug View Post
    I just read the first two pages of posts, and it goes on for 15 more. It reminds me of a family member with dementia. They cannot be reasoned with. Facts don't matter, even in the most obvious of cases. Everyone in the world is wrong, except them.
    yup, and then it went on for 167 posts lol
    .

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gambler View Post
    do it I know you're curious
    Never gonna give you up... Never gonna let you down... It's in my head, and I haven't even clicked it!

    Here is a link for you to click.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Wellington county Ontario Canada
    Posts
    918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by true temper View Post
    Sure miss Airsmith, you never knew what he was going to come up with next. http://bbs.homeshopmachinist.net/thr...ler+hole+hydro
    WOW!
    That is some painful reading...
    Cheers,
    Jon

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •