Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Setting to hide "This message is hidden because (the fool) is on your ignore list."?

...And forgive me if I repeat myself, but
    Ahhhhh, good times.
    And you're welcome. LOL

-D

Quote Originally Posted by pinstripe View Post
    Never gonna give you up... Never gonna let you down... It's in my head, and I haven't even clicked it!

Here is a link for you to click.
    I'd rather be rick rolled

Quote Originally Posted by pinstripe View Post
    Never gonna give you up... Never gonna let you down... It's in my head, and I haven't even clicked it!

Here is a link for you to click.
    I clicked, then started watching and lost all sense of time.. After around 2 minutes I forgot how I ended up watching that and where I clicked from. Amazing stuff
    Work hard play hard

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Heron View Post
    WOW!
    That is some painful reading...
    Cheers,
    Jon
    I skimmed through just to see if I commented on his "genny brainchild" lol i thankfully didn't, he was both ignorant and stubborn, I just remember he had enough on his plate without me contributing and also the fact that he was like talking to a wall so i did not really want to waste my time, I would see how he would open up a can of worms and it was like watching a deer in the headlights - over and over and over again... it gets to a point where you more or less just start feeling sorry for someone,

I caught this while skimming through - poor Evan he really did try his best with people no matter how "off" they were,,,

"When are you going to start using a spell checker? It's almost painful to try and read your postings. If you want people to take you seriously it helps tremendously to communicate clearly. "

I think the above was somewhere over 150 posts into it - sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Heron View Post
    WOW!
    That is some painful reading...
    Cheers,
    Jon
    Yep. Sure brings back memories. I read the first couple of pages, then jumped way ahead, same stuff, different words.

Dan
    "The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic; since it offers a strong moral check against the usurpation and arbitrary power of rulers; and will generally, even if these are successful in the first instance, enable the people to resist and triumph over them"

J. Story, Commentaries on the Constitution of the United States 1890, p. 746 (1833)

I actually read the entire thread, and I found the dialog between JTiers and Evan most interesting. They both made some valid points, as well as some errors or misunderstanding of the situation as reported by AirSmith. He was certainly wrong about his assumption that he could save a lot of money using gas powered generators instead of the electric grid, but there was also the issue that he apparently signed up for a third party supplier that charged 3 times as much as the "Hydro" utility. I found it hard to read AirSmith's posts because of spelling and grammar errors, but overall his tone was pretty tame compared to some later diatribes that probably got him banned, or relegated to "guest" status.

I found myself wanting to reply to the thread, as it had raised some interesting points about small engines, gas flow, pressure waves, mufflers, and expansion chambers. But it's a ten year old thread (years before I joined here), so perhaps it would be good to start anew.

Hmpf!

Quote Originally Posted by PStechPaul View Post
    I actually read the entire thread, and I found the dialog between JTiers and Evan most interesting. They both made some valid points, as well as some errors .
    here we go again, another 167 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mcgyver View Post
    here we go again, another 167 posts

Quote Originally Posted by PStechPaul View Post
    I found myself wanting to reply to the thread, as it had raised some interesting points about small engines, gas flow, pressure waves, mufflers, and expansion chambers. But it's a ten year old thread (years before I joined here), so perhaps it would be good to start anew.
    Why not contact him directly? Through his website: http://www.airgunartisans.com/AAKandS2.htm or http://www.airgunartisans.com/AAKandS2.htm Or his channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/KevinMillard68/featured