Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you eat today?

Well, if you are what you eat, then I'm a Subway Triple Play Canton Garden- with perks.

Things I like to eat more than other things- strawberries, pineapple, avocado, spinach, broccoli, real tomatoes, prawns, steak, roasted potatoes, almond bark (thinking about going to get some of that right now-) pulled pork, clam chowder, brussels sprouts, cucumber, radishes, cheese, peaches, pear wine- good place to stop.
    Last edited by darryl; 04-24-2019 at 10:32 PM.
    I seldom do anything within the scope of logical reason and calculated cost/benefit, etc- I'm following my passion-

It was a totally weird day, both in terms of my schedule and my meals.

7:00 AM: McDonald's Big Breakfast with a cup of Community Coffee that I brewed before going out.

9:15 PM: I am presently wolfing down a chicken strips dinner from Popeyes. Red beans and rice side dish and extra biscuits. They have really good biscuits.

Nothing in between. Well, I did have a long nap.
    Paul A.

Make it fit.
    You can't win and there is a penalty for trying!

I have the most boring breakfast 6 days a week but don't mind cuz im only half awake anyways,,, I save the better stuff for lunch and din-din,

breakfast consist of 9tbs of organic canadian flax seed, a cup of organic oats, a free range chicken abortion - and some almond milk, blend till pancake batter consistency and then make one massive cake the size of the pan, omega 3's out the whazoo and 150% of the USRDA of fiber - and not that lame gel fiber --- were talking the stuff grandma called "roughage"

fast forward to the next morning - drink some Daz-Bog - plug up the $hitter and then start the entire process all over again... its a good life...

Looking forward to a pig pickin' and beer after work today.
    Bill Pendergrass
    Rotec RM-1 w/Rusnok head
    Atlas TH42 QC10

I ate Asian ....... and also had an asian meal.
    Nev.

We ate noodle soup with fresh veggies, fish cakes and beef or chicken everyday in Thailand last month - 40 baht or about $1.30 each "napkins" were free

Same thing here - about $10 and much smaller

Quote Originally Posted by A.K. Boomer View Post
    breakfast consist of 9tbs of organic canadian flax seed, a cup of organic oats, a free range chicken abortion - and some almond milk, blend till pancake batter consistency and then make one massive cake the size of the pan, omega 3's out the whazoo and 150% of the USRDA of fiber - and not that lame gel fiber --- were talking the stuff grandma called "roughage"
    Do you eat that UFO dry? Three phase would probably slather it with HFCS syrup and margarine. And maybe a melted butterfinger.

I do have a trick to make it actually taste good - simple truth organic vanilla yogurt --- damn that stuff tastes good and makes the cake totally palatable,,,

I don't do much dairy but very important when I choose to I go organic as it avoids monsanto's BGH (bovine growth hormone) that is designed to give a 15 to 20 % more yield but creates more pus in the milk - so then the cows are put on anti-biotics to counteract... I let guys like 3 phase eat that crap with their morning cereal lol

This evening I cooked up some barley, with cabbage, carrots, onions, broccoli, and green beans, flavored with beef bullion, soy sauce, and sriracha.

Fried some Old Bay sausage:

And had a tasty (and mostly healthy) meal:

Back in November I had this, brown rice, corn, Lima beans, carrots, and sausage:

Quote Originally Posted by PStechPaul View Post
    This evening I cooked up some barley, with cabbage, carrots, onions, broccoli, and green beans, flavored with beef bullion, soy sauce, and sriracha.

Fried some Old Bay sausage:

And had a tasty (and mostly healthy) meal:

Back in November I had this, brown rice, corn, Lima beans, carrots, and sausage:
    What?? You only eat once every six months?
    “I know lots of people who are educated far beyond their intelligence”

Lewis Grizzard