Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 311

Thread: What did you eat today?

  1. #221
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Stevens Point, WI
    Posts
    8,024

    Default

    I like tomato soup with grilled cheese samiches.
    Andy

  2. #222
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    8,300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vpt View Post
    I like tomato soup with grilled cheese samiches.
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh-yea...... I haven't had that for decades... Now I'm craving it you bastage and we don't have any T-soup right now in the pantry....
    Work hard play hard

  3. #223
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    8,300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vpt View Post
    I like tomato soup with grilled cheese samiches.
    Well, well, well... I went to check and I did find some tomato soup. Looks like I'm going to have tomato soup w/grill cheese for lunch today!

    Can't wait for lunchtime-a-roo

    Work hard play hard

  4. #224
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Stevens Point, WI
    Posts
    8,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3 Phase Lightbulb View Post
    Well, well, well... I went to check and I did find some tomato soup. Looks like I'm going to have tomato soup w/grill cheese for lunch today!

    Can't wait for lunchtime-a-roo

    I'll do the same and make sure to post a pic.
    Andy

  5. #225
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    8,300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vpt View Post
    I'll do the same and make sure to post a pic.
    What kind of cheese are you going to use? I think I have sharp cheddar and american. I'm thinking american is probably a better choice for this meal but wondering if maybe the sharp cheddar would complement the t-soup more.. Not sure.. I think american is probably the safer choice? What kind of cheese are you going to make yours with?
    Work hard play hard

  6. #226
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    14,815

    Default

    Maybe you can find out what kind of shoes and t-shirt he'll be wearing too so you can be his bobsie twin, your going to be out of luck with the finger nail polish though cuz I don't think Andy wears any...

  7. #227
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    8,300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A.K. Boomer View Post
    Maybe you can find out what kind of shoes and t-shirt he'll be wearing too so you can be his bobsie twin, your going to be out of luck with the finger nail polish though cuz I don't think Andy wears any...
    You're welcome to join the club... Doesn't a grill cheese sandwich with tomato soup sound good?
    Work hard play hard

  8. #228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3 Phase Lightbulb View Post
    Well, well, well... I went to check and I did find some tomato soup. Looks like I'm going to have tomato soup w/grill cheese for lunch today!

    Can't wait for lunchtime-a-roo

    Do you ever eat at the Kitchen table? Do you cook all of that in front of your keyboard?

  9. #229
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3 Phase Lightbulb View Post
    Well, well, well... I went to check and I did find some tomato soup. Looks like I'm going to have tomato soup w/grill cheese for lunch today!

    Can't wait for lunchtime-a-roo

    Do you have a cardiologist yet? You will someday. In cardio rehab they preached to not eat anything that comes out of boxes or cans.

    Brian
    OPEN EYES, OPEN EARS, OPEN MIND

    THINK HARDER

    BETTER TO HAVE TOOLS YOU DON'T NEED THAN TO NEED TOOLS YOU DON'T HAVE

    MY NAME IS BRIAN AND I AM A TOOLOHOLIC

  10. #230
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    14,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bborr01 View Post
    Do you have a cardiologist yet? You will someday. In cardio rehab they preached to not eat anything that comes out of boxes or cans.

    Brian
    And that's probably one of the few pics that he's posted that actually has something that might pass for some kind of "food"

    much of the other stuff is just refined sugar/bleached grains and artificial color and flavoring...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •