Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you eat today?

Quote Originally Posted by bborr01 View Post
    Do you have a cardiologist yet? You will someday. In cardio rehab they preached to not eat anything that comes out of boxes or cans.

Brian
    You can probably add most restaurant foods as well, especially fast food outlets.
    In North America it seems if you want to sell prepared food it has to contain lots of fat, salt, and sugar.
    Used in the right proportions those ingredients are a guaranteed sales tool.
    Some herbs and spices are a nice extra but seem to be a totally optional enhancement that is not always required.
    Home, down in the valley behind the Red Angus
    Bad Decisions Make Good Stories

Quote Originally Posted by A.K. Boomer View Post
    And that's probably one of the few pics that he's posted that actually has something that might pass for some kind of "food"

much of the other stuff is just refined sugar/bleached grains and artificial color and flavoring...
    There was a container of strawberries in another picture. Not sure if he bought them by accident or not, but they were there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tungsten dipper View Post
    Do you ever eat at the Kitchen table? Do you cook all of that in front of your keyboard?
    Great questions! Monday through Friday I love to eat lunch while working in my home office. I'd love to be able to cook in my home office too, but I go down stairs to a wonderful gourmet kitchen for that.
    Work hard play hard

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Dubeau View Post
    There was a container of strawberries in another picture. Not sure if he bought them by accident or not, but they were there.
    Yup, no idea why those are there

Work hard play hard

Quote Originally Posted by A.K. Boomer View Post
    And that's probably one of the few pics that he's posted that actually has something that might pass for some kind of "food"
    What about macaroni? Is that food or art? Or is it both?!

Work hard play hard

Thumbs up

It's goooooooood. Great idea Andy. I'm soaking every bite in the soup.

Work hard play hard

Quote Originally Posted by 3 Phase Lightbulb View Post
    Great questions! Monday through Friday I love to eat lunch while working in my home office. I'd love to be able to cook in my home office too, but I go down stairs to a wonderful gourmet kitchen for that.
    Waste of a kitchen for what you're posting here. Be better to just put a toaster oven in your office.

This is probably your idea of eating something "green" https://i.redd.it/hxs663bb5vux.jpg

I used to have a riding buddy that used to indulge himself in teenage mutant ninja turtle pies after a long hard mt bike ride, I sometimes would eat a whole box of little debbies nutty bars... I remember him saying that he was going to get faster then I was because he was eating the pie's lol - then he would point to the pack at the line that says "the secrets in the ooz" and smile... not that i was doing myself a whole lotta good either...

https://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/...00/tmntpie.jpg
    Last edited by A.K. Boomer; 05-15-2019 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom S View Post
    Waste of a kitchen for what you're posting here. Be better to just put a toaster oven in your office.
    Yup, my wife is obviously the cook. I actually used to have a toaster oven in my office but I didn't use it very often and a project or two needed space so the toaster oven came out.
    Work hard play hard

Quote Originally Posted by vpt View Post
    I'll do the same and make sure to post a pic.
    I only finished like 1/2 of the soup. I dipped every bite of grill cheese into the soup and I'm stuffed now.
    Work hard play hard