Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Vertical hit and miss engine

My post was very much tongue-in-cheek in response to the "nothing left to do" portion of your post.

Norman--I never really know if I'm posting too much. I know that some folks wait until they finish a project and then present their finished item on the forums. I remember when I first started this hobby 12 years ago, and had so many questions and hunted thru hundreds of threads to find posts that covered stuff "in depth" so I could learn from them. ---Brian
    Brian Rupnow

Quote Originally Posted by brian Rupnow View Post
    Norman--I never really know if I'm posting too much. I know that some folks wait until they finish a project and then present their finished item on the forums. I remember when I first started this hobby 12 years ago, and had so many questions and hunted thru hundreds of threads to find posts that covered stuff "in depth" so I could learn from them. ---Brian
    Brian, you are NOT posting too much. I look forward to all the small posts of your progress. Please continue!

-js
    There are no stupid questions. But there are lots of stupid answers. This is the internet.

Thank you Jim. Tomorrow is my birthday, and I am going to take that as an early birthday present.---Brian
    Brian Rupnow

Jim speaks for a lot of folks. Most just don't want to populate an informational thread with too many "looking good" comments.
    Looking good, BTW.

I get inspiration from the consistent updates, pics, and progress.
    I just wish I could do a fraction as much

Thank you Jim. Tomorrow is my birthday, and I am going to take that as an early birthday present.---Brian
    Last edited by Arcane; 07-06-2019 at 11:55 PM.

Thank you gentlemen. I have made it to 73 years old and I'm still on the right side of the grass. Must be doing something right.---Brian
    Brian Rupnow

Thank you gentlemen. I have made it to 73 years old and I'm still on the right side of the grass. Must be doing something right.---Brian
    Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Brian. I am a couple of years up on you and still doing pretty good. No real complaints. As I usually say there is no use in complaining because nobody listens anyway.
    It must be the home shop machining that keeps us young. At least it keeps the old gray matter stirred up. Have a good one.
    Larry