Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Went to Doctor the other day...

Thumbs up Went to Doctor the other day...

Good news - I am getting my eyeballs x-rayed in prepparation for a NMRI to see if I have MS.

Dermatologist Biopsy came back today - Good news!

I either have:
    1) MS
    2) Lupis
    3) Sticky white blood cells from either throat/lung infection or drug interations or both (this is what is causing the blood spots, and ulcers to form from eh blood spots. Sticky white blood cells also are linked to MS seizures (oops!) Dermatologist treatments is with steroids that may fry the kidneys - so I have to wait for my kidney doctor to see me now.

Wow - so much fun. Had to sleep in my arctic parka the other night - inside my 5 Star Arctic sleeping bag under my goose down comfter and 5 Star Hudsons bay Wool blanket - after my buddy cranked the heat up for me, and my fat cat snuggled up too me - never so cold in my entire life - someone shoot me with a flamethrower...

You get all the fun problems I'm jealous
    It's in the low teens in upstate NY. I'm sitting here getting ready to go to work. Got on my fleece pullover and my winter coat. Other than being cold I feel pretty good. Hope everything is really getting better for you. BTW I heard on an infomertial that MS is curable. Don't know who to believe the quacks with a real medical degree or the quacks without one. We're pulling for you. Get Well.
    Peace, Matt

Geez,I paid my bill twice and didn't know it and the doc's office sent me a refund without me having to ask.This has me worried,either he is honest,or he figures I'll need the money for the funeral
    I just need one more tool,just one!

Thrud, I wish you the best and hope that some propper treatments come soon for you. You have been in my thoughts and prayers long enough, get well soon.

Thrud;
    im with Bernie on this one. come to Fl it will be 70's today...jim
    ...jim

Hurry up and get well as we miss your wit and wisdom around here. And at those temperatures, I'd be thinking about imigrating to Australia or somewhere else that's warm!!

Problems come like grapes, in bunches.

My thyroid problem has me freezing too Thrud, since we are cousins check that out too. And the old "war" injuries when you lay around on your fat duff hurt even more. I remember every one these days.

I have been busy enough for both of us thou. Kicking butt and taking names. (take mediciene in morning, run WOT till about two then idle back down)

I wish you the best friend, please rock on with us a while longer. Life sucks, but anyday above ground is a good day. Considering what you have been through you gotta be tougher'n me.

David

Ohh yeah perhaps we aren't really cousins but we did go to different schools together.

Hang tough, Hold the line.

We're all pulling for you Dave. You're a real credit to the species.

Lynn

Dave:

I hunted in the Edmonton area (bow zone) during November and it was -7c a couple of mornings. I hunted here on January 1, 2005 and it was +80f. Today it is 14f and we might get a flurry of snow. I wish you would keep that cold Canadian air up in Canada. Come visit the weather is as crazy as you are.
    Rustystud

Dave, You take care and look out for imcompetent doctors. Our pastor died last month after a SUCCESSFUL 9 month battle against a pretty nasty lymphoma. His liver shut down because he had had hepatitis years ago and the chemo toasted what was left of the liver ... could possibly have been prevented by a little gentler "final" treatment regimen.

Watch out for Lupis too. One of the Lupis drugs can cause blindness and you don't need that either.

Ditto what Al says ... just hurry up and get better !

Den