Clear All
No content found
Show More

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.
Directory Topics Posts Last Post
General
This forum reserved for general machining discussion. Off topic threads are allowed, but will be closed if they go too far off track or become too numerous. Please add “OT” to the title of any off topic thread. Discussions on religion, politics, or “For Sale” posts are not allowed.
Topics: 71,265 Posts: 1,187,860
Last Post: Olive Spoons
71,265 1,187,860
bborr01
Olive Spoons
by bborr01
Topics: 1,089 Posts: 12,396
1,089 12,396
Digital Machinist
A place for CNC projects and discussion. "For Sale” posts are not allowed.
Topics: 542 Posts: 5,828
542 5,828
Gunsmithing
Discuss gunsmith projects and techniques here. Political, gun control, or "For Sale" posts will not be allowed.
Topics: 1,085 Posts: 11,191
1,085 11,191
peacons
Civil war era firearms
by peacons
Networking
Need to brainstorm? Feeling isolated? Here's another forum for you to connect with other hobby machinists who share your specific interest. Fill in the information slots and add a brief statement about your interest and whom you would like to hear from. You can remove your listing at any time. "For Sale” posts are not allowed.
Topics: 552 Posts: 4,118
Last Post: Western SC/NE Ga
552 4,118
livesteam
Western SC/NE Ga
Third Hand
This forum is for seeking and finding help in a variety of ways. You may be seeking advice on a way of solving a problem you have in your shop. Or possibly you just bought a used lathe or some other machine tool, but the seller didn't have an owner's manual, parts list or operating instructions, so you are in need of one. Perhaps you want to contact a manufacturer, but don't have any information about their address or phone. In other words, any help you need can be solicited here. One thing we insist upon, however; this is not a place to sell something. Also, out of courtesy to the helper, the offer of payment for photocopies and postage is certainly in order.
Topics: 4,053 Posts: 29,278
4,053 29,278

What's Going On?

Collapse

There are currently 209 users online. 15 members and 194 guests.

Most users ever online was 16,648 at 08:47 PM on 09-29-2019.

The Home Shop Machinist & Machinist's Workshop Magazine's BBS Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 78,604   Posts: 1,250,792   Members: 17,392   Active Members: 806
Welcome to our newest member, AngusinMaine.

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

To edit or remove this module, click "edit site", then "edit page".

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Bob La Londe
    Does it ever make you cringe?
    by Bob La Londe
    When you're watching some YouTube fabricator make something with minimal tools does it ever make you cringe to see them using a caliper as a marking gauge....
    Today, 01:33 AM
  • true temper
    Dividing head too good to be true??
    by true temper
    I was going to buy myself a Christmas present. I have been wanting a divining head, this one popped up on the eBay last nite I went ahead and ordered...
    Yesterday, 11:00 PM
  • QSIMDO
    "Chiba" one-shot oiler
    by QSIMDO
    Chiba, LT8 one shot oiler on my milling machine.
    Actually, the oiler is OK as it did a great job of lubing my shoe through the broken hose from...
    Yesterday, 10:43 PM

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

trending

Collapse

• Bob La Londe
    Does it ever make you cringe?
    by Bob La Londe
    When you're watching some YouTube fabricator make something with minimal tools does it ever make you cringe to see them using a caliper as a marking gauge....
    Today, 01:33 AM
  • Mr Fixit
    Electric motor rebuild help
    by Mr Fixit
    Hello Group,

I have this exhaust fan over my welding table and the motor died today. I took it apart and I think I found the problem. The...
    Yesterday, 10:43 PM
  • mklotz
    Location in avatar
    by mklotz
    Prompted by some recent posts lamenting the fact that user locations are no longer shown, I took a stab at adding my location to my avatar. As you can...
    Yesterday, 04:06 PM
  • Ringo
    Need help with parting blade, pls.
    by Ringo

I need help getting the correct parting blade, please.
    I have purchased the AXA-100 series QCTP for my Logan lathe.
    Since parting is...
    12-11-2019, 12:42 PM
  • aostling
    the Tesla truck
    by aostling
    I like the apparent ground clearance. I'll like it even more if it has a curb-to-curb turning circle of 11 meters (36 ft) or less -- that is my max tolerance...
    12-06-2019, 06:06 PM
Working...
X