Clear All
No content found
Show More

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.
Directory Topics Posts Last Post
This forum reserved for general machining discussion. Off topic threads are allowed, but will be closed if they go too far off track or become too numerous. Please add “OT” to the title of any off topic thread. Discussions on religion, politics, or “For Sale” posts are not allowed.
Topics: 70,951 Posts: 1,180,816
Last Post: New format
70,951 1,180,816
Willy
New format
by Willy
Topics: 1,083 Posts: 12,344
1,083 12,344
A place for CNC projects and discussion. "For Sale” posts are not allowed.
Topics: 534 Posts: 5,795
534 5,795
Discuss gunsmith projects and techniques here. Political, gun control, or "For Sale" posts will not be allowed.
Topics: 1,077 Posts: 11,151
1,077 11,151
hareng
How to become a gunsmith?
by hareng
Need to brainstorm? Feeling isolated? Here's another forum for you to connect with other hobby machinists who share your specific interest. Fill in the information slots and add a brief statement about your interest and whom you would like to hear from. You can remove your listing at any time. "For Sale” posts are not allowed.
Topics: 550 Posts: 4,108
550 4,108
75TH RANGER
Other Smithy Owners ?
This forum is for seeking and finding help in a variety of ways. You may be seeking advice on a way of solving a problem you have in your shop. Or possibly you just bought a used lathe or some other machine tool, but the seller didn't have an owner's manual, parts list or operating instructions, so you are in need of one. Perhaps you want to contact a manufacturer, but don't have any information about their address or phone. In other words, any help you need can be solicited here. One thing we insist upon, however; this is not a place to sell something. Also, out of courtesy to the helper, the offer of payment for photocopies and postage is certainly in order.
Topics: 4,048 Posts: 29,248
4,048 29,248

What's Going On?

Collapse

There are currently 5769 users online. 11 members and 5758 guests.

Most users ever online was 16,648 at 07:47 PM on 09-29-2019.

The Home Shop Machinist & Machinist's Workshop Magazine's BBS Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 78,259   Posts: 1,243,551   Members: 17,034   Active Members: 1,000
Welcome to our newest member, [email protected].

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

To edit or remove this module, click "edit site", then "edit page".

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

trending

Collapse

• JoeLee
    Knurled Pin ?
    by JoeLee
    I'm trying to find a source for this knurled end dowel pin or what ever you want to call it. These are used for the KO Lee base fixture lock clamp....
    Yesterday, 04:39 PM
  • chucketn
    New format
    by chucketn
    Please bring back the unread threads button. I'm getting 7 pages of 'new' threads when I log in... And the mark all threads read option.
    10-19-2019, 07:03 PM
  • rws
    Site Issues?
    by rws
    Is it just me, or has anyone else had a hard time getting here? For a few days I couldn't get anything to load. I tried the parent site and there was...
    10-19-2019, 09:44 AM
  • Mike Hunter
    Bench Mounted hand tapper, any experience?
    by Mike Hunter
    Got a job where I’ll have to tap several hundred holes 6-48, some through and some blind. Looking at possibly getting a hand tapper, anybody here use...
    Yesterday, 02:32 PM
  • drdelapp
    Home built lathe
    by drdelapp

I thought some might be interested in a lathe build project of mine from 36 years ago. It has a 7" swing and 12" between centers. I...
    Yesterday, 06:02 PM
Working...
X