Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to CNC plasma, help with draftsight software and plasmacam software please. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The PlasmaCam software....especially the latest version (advanced Design Edge) is both CAD and CAM combined.....I stopped using Solidworks and Corel draw....as the PlasmaCam can do virtually anything I need.

Jim Colt

Originally posted by vpt View Post
    HA, my bar just ran out. I can find groups of fonts in different stencil and army/USAF types but I was really hoping someone had a DXF file all ready to go somewhere.

I did figure out it is a bit easier to do the patch work in plasmacam itself instead of draftsight but still, every time I make up a part with text in it I don't want to have to go in and connect all the dots manually.

On the same deal, if a guy finds a font in stencil or army, is it possible to add it right to the plasmacam font options menu?

Comment

Originally posted by vpt View Post
      How about this impossible one, anyone have a link to download stencil type fonts in .DXF file format? You would think out of the hundred or so fonts included with plasmacam they would have at least one in stencil or army format...
      I have a stencil font which will work in Draftsight but I'm not permitted to attach it. PM me if you want it.

Gene

Comment

Again.....if you want a stencil font to us in PlasmaCam simply load the true type font of your choice in your computer.....the PlasmaCam software can then use it.

Jim

Originally posted by easymike29 View Post
        I have a stencil font which will work in Draftsight but I'm not permitted to attach it. PM me if you want it.

Gene

Comment

Is the ADE software the 3.11 I keep seeing?
          Andy

Comment

Working...
          X