No announcement yet.

whats best 3axis cnc for $4500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to stay around $5000. I may jump up to $6500 but most machines are gonna need some tooling and cooling added or other misc. so i cant go to much more and still b able to afford any extras i may want like a 3-D probe or good cad program,and software like mach 3 or whatever u suggest.

Comment

My 1st post of needing 24"by24" has been reconsidered since most things i guess i may do wont b set in stone. even a standard bridgeport size work surface would probably suffice. Bigger just gives me more options on things my wife or daughter&son may like to make w me.

Comment

If anybody would like to check out 6 item numbers i have from ebay please pm me and ill send them to you. 2 of them are more of a mill, 4 are the most rugged,best built $4000-$6500 cnc routers i could find.

Comment

How about a Bridgeport with prototrak? For $4,500 all you will get is a headache. Even a 2 axis machine if a huge step in the cnc direction. The 2 axis prototraks have a readout on the 3rd axis anyway. You will be standing there to change tools, so setting the height is no big deal.

Comment

Let ne get this straight, $4,500.00 3 axis 24 X 24. I think for a machine like that, I think you might need to throw another zero in there.

Comment

Yes this thread died the same day it was wrote.

Comment

Working...
              X