No announcement yet.

Vexta FBLM5120C-GF-K1 Wiring diagram ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vexta FBLM5120C-GF-K1 Wiring diagram ?

I purchased a Vexta FBLM5120C-GF-K1 with controller FBLD120C the wires have been cut off on the motor I have looked every where for the color code schematics but have found nothing, surely there has got to be some place to find this info.
    Does any one know where I can find this info.?
    Thanks
    Buckman

According to my Oriental Motor cat. the FBLM series are BLDC motors, it shows a ribbon type cable coming from the motor to Molex 5557-12R number on it and what appears to be the connections but they are not identified by colour or number.
    If the motor is a flat type, it may be possible to decipher which goes where from the pictorial.
    Max.

Comment

I see these get the cables cut off often. One thing, they are brushless motors but they are not capable of positioning in case you were hoping they were.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxHeadRoom View Post
        According to my Oriental Motor cat. the FBLM series are BLDC motors, it shows a ribbon type cable coming from the motor to Molex 5557-12R number on it and what appears to be the connections but they are not identified by colour or number.
        If the motor is a flat type, it may be possible to decipher which goes where from the pictorial.
        Max.
        Mine does not have a ribbon just 9 wires coming out in a round cord 4 larger ga.wires and 5 smaller ga. larger grey,purple,blue,clear.
        the smaller ga.green,red,yellow,orange and tan or brown.

I would think that there should be some standards as to the color codeing but understand that may not be so from mfg.to mfg.
        I hope this might help in trying to get the wires where they are supposed to be.
        Buckman

Comment

Originally posted by macona View Post
          I see these get the cables cut off often. One thing, they are brushless motors but they are not capable of positioning in case you were hoping they were.
          Thanks macona I did know that, I have several projects going at one time and wanted to try to get this motor running.

I plan to order the mesa products the first of the week and will let you know how it is going when I get things put together.

Buckman

I would be interested in seeing some details on your cnc welder project that is something we were looking at building in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by buckman View Post
            I would think that there should be some standards as to the color codeing but understand that may not be so from mfg.to mfg.
            I hope this might help in trying to get the wires where they are supposed to be.
            Buckman
            I took a closer look and although it gives some connections for the drives, all it shows is a 12? pin Molex plug on the motor, but no info on the pin outs.
            Sorry.
            Max.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxHeadRoom View Post
              I took a closer look and although it gives some connections for the drives, all it shows is a 12? pin Molex plug on the motor, but no info on the pin outs.
              Sorry.
              Max.
              Thanks for looking

If someone has one like maybe they could look at theres and see if it has the same color coding on the wires ?
              Buckman

Comment

Working...
              X