My Shop Is calling My Name.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Shop Is calling My Name.

Finally the Swim season is over.I have been having 5:45 to 7:00 practice before school, and 3:15 to 6:00 practice after school. It has been a lot like this for the past few months. I am getting the first real time in my shop now. I am really excited.

See you all later.
    Does anyone actually read siglines?

Welcome back.
    To invent, you need a good imagination - and a pile of junk. Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Shed,

Always get those priorities mixed up --- Harleys, shop time, wife, kids...I think that is the correct order!
      Barry Milton

Comment

PM me thinks that Shed is a school boy, Lets not push him into wives and kids yet. Shed hold off on the wife thing till at least 30 or so and the kids are optional. Hopefully by 30 you can be well on the road you want to be on and then find a mate that wants to travel that road with you, not one that wants you to give up your road and travel hers. OTOH marry young and figure out the road together if you can.
        lg
        no neat sig line
        near Salem OR

Comment

Mine is calling my name too. I just heard a lightning crack looked out the back window and water is pouring in the double doors.

We have had about six hours of thunderstorms just today. The Sky thinks it is springtime.

Butch is cowering in his doghouse.

David

Comment

Rock-on Shed. Glad to hear your back.
            Civil engineers build targets, Mechanical engineers build weapons.

Comment

Go for the insanely rich girls Avoid the more common plain old insane ones
              I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Avoid the insane ones altogether, rich or poor, plain or pretty.

Great to see you back shed, we have been troubled by an annoying weather system that could learn from you.

Dave

Comment

Yea Shed, welcome back!

My shop is calling me names.

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by wierdscience:
                    Go for the insanely rich girls Avoid the more common plain old insane ones </font>
                    Beware of girls with fat ankles...
                    (a dramatic foreshadowing of things to come)

Comment

Working...
                    X