Welding help needed for CRS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welding help needed for CRS?

I'm about 80 percent done building my shop at the new location. I've got gas a burning outfit, Miller 135 mig and a AC/DC Lincoln. I'm not a welder by trade so have many questions. Is anyone aware of any web forums where I might find clean legal dyslexic lesbian nude skydiving and welding type of forums that are open to the general public?

!ecnavda ni sknaht

Ray........
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

.........I thought I could help you until you got to the skydiving thing. For a welding forum goto the American Welding Society website, they've got a forum that's open to the public.

Comment

Ray,

I've heard for quite some time now that hoffman is known internationally for really being into that sort of thing. Have you checked with him yet?

Comment

I think this is where you want to go:

http://www.bbssystem.com/viewtopic.php?t=11

-3Ph

Comment

Here's another...minus the skydiving though!
          http://www.welding.org/bb.html
          I have tools I don't even know I own...

Comment

Ol Dog,

This site comes highly recommended...

http://www.hobartwelders.com/mboard/

I looked, just to be sure, and it does feature unclean illegal dyslexic lesbian nonnude skydiving and transcendental meditation, also welding (vertical, horizontal, missionary, etc.)
            Barry Milton

Comment

....sounds like you are in need of Mr. Hoffman's new BB....

Comment

Thanks for all those who answered my plea for help but I found Mr. Hoffmans BBS shortly after makeing my query (hope I spelled that right . At terminal velocity the welding instruction manual was hard to read with damn harness riding........ Probably not necessary to go into it here.

Ray......
                Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Your Old Dog:
                  At terminal velocity the welding instruction manual was hard to read with damn harness riding........ Probably not necessary to go into it here.

Ray......
                  </font>
                  Were you going head-down? Terminal velocity when belly flying is only around 120mph... Going head-down is around 200mph... What a rush.

-3Ph

Comment

Precisionworks, thanks for the hobartwelding.com site! I collect pictures of projects I might like to make for ideas and inspiration and that site was a gold mine. I have a collection of taper attachments, belt grinders, ring rollers, welding projects and misc lathe/mill setups and tooling. I appreciate your taking the time.

Ray.........

Comment

Ray, happy you liked it. One of my friends spends lots of time on that site & says it's the best he's seen. BTW he's the finest aluminum welder I've ever known -- I've paid him to "help me" on larger jobs...I usually do the helping!

------------------
                      Barry Milton
                      Barry Milton

Comment

Working...
                      X