CAD Libraries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAD Libraries

Does anyone know of a source for importable objects for CAD drawings, bearings ,fasteners etc.
    Forty plus years and I still have ten toes, ten fingers and both eyes. I must be doing something right.

Reid Tool www.reidtool.com has CAD drawings available of a lot of the products they sell.
    ----------
    Try to make a living, not a killing. -- Utah Phillips
    Don't believe everything you know. -- Bumper sticker
    Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects. -- Will Rogers
    There are lots of people who mistake their imagination for their memory. - Josh Billings
    Law of Logical Argument - Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Don't own anything you have to feed or paint. - Hood River Blackie

Comment

Thomas Register has probably thousands of downloadable CAD files (2-D and 3-D) in many formats available on their web site.

http://www.cadregister.com/

They'll also send you a multi-volume CD-ROM set for free, though it takes quite a while to get that.

Mike

Mike Henry near Chicago

Comment

Ditto on the Thomas Register.

Many manufacturers also have CAD drawings available. Visit their sites or call.

Paul A.
        Paul A.

Make it fit.
        You can't win and there is a penalty for trying!

Comment

www.partspec.com

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Spin Doctor:
            Does anyone know of a source for importable objects for CAD drawings, bearings ,fasteners etc.</font>
            Try www.sdp-si.com They have both a CD and a web page you can down load just about any thing
            mechanical.
            I use Qcad 7 and it has the most standard parts

Comment

At work we use a lot of 2d and 3d cad files from the McMaster Carr web site.
              http://www.mcmaster.com/

Comment

Working...
              X