No announcement yet.

Roundtoit #32,562 completed!(pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darin, thats to pretty to use. I think the sales department has had some slack time. Customers must have stopped comming in every 5 seconds.

Joe

Comment

Just beautiful!!!!!!
      To invent, you need a good imagination - and a pile of junk. Thomas A. Edison

Comment

wierdscience - by radius I meant the length of the slot could be on a arc. That way if you moved the head out of alignment the tap would still end up in the slot, and it would look impressive. PS: IT IS BEAUTIFULL MAN, A TRUE WORK OF ART !!!! ---

Comment

Jim,ahh..I understand,just a stupid camera angle,the slot IS on a radius Pretty shiney ahhh...what a life If it just had arms and said things like"oh,let me get you a drink and the channel changer"

Ya,Joe,it represents 2 hours worth of slack time broken up in 120,000,000 millisecond intervals
          I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Weird, you been holding back on us. Ever think about writing that up for HSM???
            Barry Milton

Comment

wierdscience, you sure are eating up the attention, are you not!. I looked real close at the photo, I do think I see that slot on a radius. I am proud of you, damn, were a talented lot!!!. Someday when I learn how to do the computor camera thing, I will submit some fine work myself. Bask in the glory as long as you can, my man!!! ---

Comment

Nice piece of work,My complements.

Comment

I got several things I want to write up for HSM and MW,unfortunately I can't take pictures to save my life!

Got to find time to work on that next.

Comment

Wierdscience,
                    This is just brilliant.Looks pretty enough to go in the lounge as well.Thank you for the pictures.
                    How did you stress relieve the base plate? Did you use heat or violence;ie hammering?
                    thank you again for a really good post,
                    bobby
                    boef

Comment

I had a twenty foot tall stack of pallets to burn,so I stress relieved a bunch of things.

Charcoal is my favorite for small things thou.

Comment

Working...
                      X