Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mega Gloat - need sunglasses

[This message has been edited by John Stevenson (edited 01-10-2006).]

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

So where is Mad Arthurs junk pile .
      Sounds like a fun place to visit.
      David

Comment

So that's where I set those down. I been lookin' for those for weeks. Please return them to me as soon as you get the chance.

Oh yea, thanks for finding them for me.

(nice find)

Comment

Nice find.I bet you did a little jig when you got home,I know I would have done.

Allan

Comment

"It doesn't need an outside light source as it glows in the dark "

There's probably another sticker somewhere on the box in Russian that says "Chernobyl"

Comment

Da da da da
              illustrious find comrade-----the Kremlin have bin noticed

Krushchov
              Ken.

Comment

The closest "junk pile" to me is http://www.brothersmachinery.com I went there a few times but their prices are just silly. I remember I found an old aluminum QMS DRO L bracket in a pile of worthless crap and they wanted to sell it to me for $25 (just the lousy bracket). I ended up getting the bracket I needed (along with another complete QMS DRO unit with scales on Ebay for around $20).

-3Ph

Comment

Verry cool! Congrats. Now you have to use it to make something sweet and report back here in the morning. rock
                  Civil engineers build targets, Mechanical engineers build weapons.

Comment

[This message has been edited by John Stevenson (edited 01-10-2006).]

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

Watch it John, that scope might have you glowing in the dark. Cheers, Smitty
                      Smitty.... Ride Hard, Die Fast

Comment

"Give them one ping and one ping only,shaken,not stirred.....oops!Wrong movie,geez I'm getting old

[This message has been edited by wierdscience (edited 03-11-2005).]
                        I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by John Stevenson:
                          Aso got a good set of 6" stainless castor wheels that were made for operating tables, rated at 650 # each.

John S.
                          </font>
                          John,send those to me,after all you will need a floor to use them and we all know you don't have one

I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Working...
                          X