Our own web page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our own web page

I have started to build a web page that will feature Cochrane area home shop metal workers. Metal working, like all good things, is becoming more popular here. Here is a link to what we have so far. There will be lots more within the next couple of weeks. By next weekend there will be more photos of Andy's shop, Ducan's shop and Alex Kirkbride's shop. (Alex has built a very fine blacksmiths shop)

http://www.freewebs.com/cochranearea...kers/index.htm

[This message has been edited by G.A. Ewen (edited 03-08-2005).]
    To invent, you need a good imagination - and a pile of junk. Thomas A. Edison

George, nice site I will watch it grow.

Joe

Comment

George, I've bookmarked your site so I can keep an eye on you guys Geez....it's too bad you guys aren't in Cochrane, Alta! Only a 4 hour drive. That tractor you built is cuter than a bugs ear! Bet the kids love it!
      Russ
      I have tools I don't even know I own...

Comment

Cool!Got it book marked.

Tell us more about rolling your own webpage,I have always wanted to start one,although I would probably be the first guy to get kicked off the net for content
        I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Beautiful site! Good job. But, I'm jealous. I wish I were that young looking when I retired. :-)

Orrin
          So many projects. So little time.

Comment

Well George, knowing you, it was only a matter of time! Nice job, sure wish I could come up with some poeple in this area to get together like you guys do. Really nice site. Will have to look into one.
            Jim
            Jim

Comment

Roll your own web page

http://members.freewebs.com/

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Orrin:
                Beautiful site! Good job. But, I'm jealous. I wish I were that young looking when I retired. :-)

Orrin
                </font>
                I wish that I could have worked until 65

Comment

Nice, George! I have it bookmarked too.
                  btw, first time I've seen a steel wheeled walk behind tractor.

Comment

The site is dead right now. I'm guessing you have exceeded a bandwidth limit.
                    Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Evan:
                      The site is dead right now. I'm guessing you have exceeded a bandwidth limit.</font>
                      Does that mean that to many people are tring to access it at the same time? Or, did I screw up somehow?

Comment

I don't know for sure George. The error message only says the site is "frozen". It doesn't give any specifics or other info.
                        Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Well that just SUCKS!!! Checked into the problem and sure enough all bandwidth was used up. Want more you got to pay. They have me hooked by the balls and are reeling me in

Oh well payed my dues so it should be up and running again within 24 hours.

Comment

Doesnt your isp offer you web space? Comcast gives me over 200 megs I think.

Comment

With Comcast I was getting 100 meg, Bill.. I got 10 with my current server. (that sucks)

I usually post my pictures on Photo-bucket and use my webspace to host my page. Too many hits there and they make you pay a industrial rate thou. They don't have a sense of humor.

David

Comment

Working...
                              X