Email Spam / Mr S_ithole!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Spam / Mr S_ithole!

Another spam looking for a dunce to attempt a bank transfer!. I like this one , MR. S_ITHOLE (actually Mr. Sithole, but if you add an "H"! ) wants a business partner, he's in Ghana. His business letter states he's looking for a partner to "trust". He states people are unreliable these days, the problem is trust. Some people even derive "joy" in telling lies!. Well I'm devoid of "greed" and I won't "defraud" him, so I quess I should email him my bank numbers! . What do you all Think!!!.

[This message has been edited by otto luck (edited 03-17-2005).]

Thomas Edison said something like "Ideas are like baseballs. Throw enough of them in the air and you are bound to catch one."

I think "these guys" are borrowing a page from Edison or maybe P. T. Barnum. Okay P. T. never said that famous quote about suckers, it was actually one of his competitors, but that's just a detail.

Comment

Yes Otto send him your numbers. I am sure that he will respond.
      Don\'t ask me to do a dam thing, I\'m retired.
      http://home.earthlink.net/~kcprecision/

Comment

If you could just connect the Nigerian Email Spammer to this guy.. They could have endless hours of fun...........

jerry
        dvideo

Comment

Maybe tell him about the hot,horny Nigerian housewife,they would be a perfect match
          I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Working...
          X