• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JRouche
    replied
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by CCWKen:
    Anybody have a couple of PC3200-DDR-400/1G's laying around? </font>

Well yes, but it's laying in my nice warm computer box. I could unplug it but then I wont be able to retrieve your mailing address to ship.

Tell you what, send me an old 3.6GHz laptop so I can get your address and I'll ship the memory. Yer gettin a good freebie here mister
    JRouche

Leave a comment:

• CCWKen
    replied
    Cool. Nice offer Jim.

Anybody have a couple of PC3200-DDR-400/1G's laying around? This poor car builder needs them. Or... a couple of 512Mb x-D cards.

Leave a comment:

• vinito
    replied
    "Ya,was that right before you made a flying leap for it?"

Nah. I wouldn't do that.
    I waited until he turned into the alley.

Leave a comment:

• John Stevenson
    replied
    OK guys I've got something you all need.
    Free but you pay shipping.
    Did I mention I'm in the UK

Bolts:
    1/2 x 12 tpi like fits all over the import mills. I keep seeeing loads of post saying whats this thread, where can I get this thread when in fact is bog standard British Standard Whitworth and we are knee dep in the bloody things.
    We don't want no steenking 13 pitch threads.

John S.

Leave a comment:

• wierdscience
    replied
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by vinito:
    The other day I saw psomero knock a lady off her walker rushing to pick up a nickel off the sidewalk.

(surry, couldn't resist)
    </font>
    Ya,was that right before you made a flying leap for it?

Leave a comment:

• rockrat
    replied
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by vinito:
    The other day I saw psomero knock a lady off her walker rushing to pick up a nickel off the sidewalk.</font>
    Wow, tough crowd!

rock

Leave a comment:

• vinito
    replied
    The other day I saw psomero knock a lady off her walker rushing to pick up a nickel off the sidewalk.

Give them to me instead. I'm the most humble person you'll ever meet on this planet.

(surry, couldn't resist)

Leave a comment:

• jimfun
    replied
    No money. Email me with shipping address. I will send to you. Just help sombody with there homework or carry grocerys for an old person or help change a flat tire or just hold the door for a lady with kids or something like that. I think you just might feel good about payment.

Leave a comment:

• psomero
    replied
    i'll take them. solidworks is awful on ram and an extra 256 mb would help out this poor college student.

i'll cover shipping and/or throw a few bucks or something your way if you'd like also.

edit: doh. email = [email protected]

[This message has been edited by psomero (edited 03-27-2005).]

Leave a comment:

• jimfun
    started a topic Free Memory

Free Memory

If anybody has need I have 2 sticks of 128MB pc133 memory. I recently upgraded to 256 sticks and have no need for the 128 sticks. If you want them E-mail me and I will send them to you. As payment for these I would ask that you do something nice for sombody you don't know. Thanks and happy computing,
    Jim
Working...
X