No announcement yet.

Can any one make this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont plan on making them. the conventions are weird though...everybody drawing pictures of spiderman and stuff, nobody ever gets in trouble. I guess they figure the publicity only helps the stuff they make money off from, or they just dont want to mess with the little guys.

-jacob

Comment

>> or they just dont want to mess with the little guys

I suspect a factor in this is that you can't squeese blood from a turnup - little guys have no assets worth speaking of, so there's no reason to sue 'em (except, of course, for the usual reasons - malice and fear).

Comment

I met a guy one time that went to a trekky show. The security guards all had rigged their fake telecomunicators, you know that little metal badge above the heart, directly into their radios, so they would speak into it, and it worked. I wonder if they even added a sound board so they got that little musical tone when they activated it? Nothing would surprise me.

Comment

Some geek my brother used to work with translated some huge book into Klingon. Yes they have a language. As a "reward" for this they let him create a new Klingon word. Oh my, I bet that dude hasn't seen any poonanny since he last passed his head through one during his birth.

------------------
          James Kilroy
          James Kilroy

Comment

I did see a girl going to one dressed as a uhmmm...what are they called?Oh Andorians?Oh she was a cutie.I never wanted to be blue paint so much in my life Plus the antennae where a turn on

[This message has been edited by wierdscience (edited 03-31-2005).]
            I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

THAT OLD GANG 'O MINE

Comment

Trek sucks!
                I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

well the antenna sure make me think of a good application...jim
                  ...jim

Comment

So can any one make this for me
                    http://www.sitharchives.com/other/images/kyle_giant.png
                    God Bless Every One

Comment

This thread still has me chuckling. I just showed it to a friend at work who is a comic book geek...he got a good laugh out of it too...mostly from Hoffman's comments.

It took him a minute to figure out what the drawing was

Some people like machine tools, some people like star wars...and some people like girls. I think each group is somewhat exclusive, can't partake in the other groups business

If I had the time, I'd make it up for ya...but I'm slammed. I think I just found my brother's Christmas present too

-Jacob

Comment

GP, Precisionworks says he will make one for you if you read farther up. His contact info is on the little index card with the face on it. But here is his email

[email protected]

Comment

GP, I'd make that for you but you'd have to draw it out on a napkin first
                          Russ
                          I have tools I don't even know I own...

Comment

I'm working on one of these:
                            http://www.smileylich.com/sfb/ssd/swe-ds1.gif

------------------
                            Hoffman in Warner Robins Ga
                            Techno-Anarchist

Comment

I tell yah, if you could make the light ray that comes out of the saber work in real life like it does in the movies, I'd sure as hell want one as well.

Comment

Hoffman...

I made one of those a few years ago.

Had to sell it though, didn't have enough storage space in the garage

-Jacob

Comment

Working...
                                X