Techno-Anarchist

Yes, it's hard to beat.

Comment

Yep!

Comment

So true, "Don't spoil it, Kroil it!"
        Ed Pacenka

Comment

Makes a pretty good gun bore cleaner too!

James

Comment

Been looking for a can. Where can one get it local to the Columbus Ohio area?
            Civil engineers build targets, Mechanical engineers build weapons.

Comment

It really is nice stuff. Specially if yer gonna sell it. The mark up is pretty high. A 55 gal drum is $892.00. A 1/2 pint is $5.50. If you broke up the 55gal drum into 1/2 pints and sold them at $5.50 you would get $4840.00. That leaves $3948.00 for packaging and profit.

I'm gonna go get a drum and Kroil EVERYTHING

JRouche
              My old yahoo group. Bridgeport Mill Group

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...port_mill/info

Comment

Kroil is good stuff alright. Another one I've had really good luck with is 'knock 'er loose'. I think it's a CRC product. I had some bolts on a surface grinder mag chuck fence that I thought I'd never get out. I sprayed some on and a couple days later they came out like they weren't rusted in at all.
                Pete

Comment

I used kroil oil years ago to free up an old 100 cc alcohol mcullah kart engine. The piston rings were absolutely seized in the piston. Imagine my surprise when they actually came loose and i got that evil 18 horsepower bitch running. My dad almost killed me cause of the racket that thing made with the expansion chamber. It was clocked at 100 mph on the radar gun at mossberg racetrack and on the way home dad said thats it im going to saw that deathmachine into so many pieces you will never weld it back together. Oh well i was 14 years old and thewn I got that old 1972 h2 kaw triple.. .080 overbore carbs bored out machined the heads for a 50 percent sqish an i was reocking. Wobbled bad at high speed but then I was into the monster bore suzukis. Got them down to 8.54 in the quarter. Sick of that crap now that im getting older. Insurance on scoots so much up here i just sold my last three bikes. Thinking of a custom low budget chev pistoned harley homebuilt monster stroker is this a viable option. Im kinda not that rich but ineed a scoot project.

Comment

I didn't know it loosened bolts. I just like sippin' it...

------------------
                    Hoffman in Warner Robins Ga
                    Techno-Anarchist

Comment

Type in Kano Labs or Kroil and search online. Kano Labs sells direct, no middle man. You can order online, great stuff, I like the smell of Kroil.

Comment

I love the smell of napalm, uh Kroil, in the morning. It's the smell of victory.
                        Barry Milton

Comment

Working...
                        X