X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember that big B-52 flying model?

Dig this.............

http://www.designnews.com/article/CA513570.html

kinda cool. I might have to go to a movie....to see the "effects".

Keep eye on ball.
    Hashim Khan

Very interesting article.

I would like to build some more RC planes but, I would have to crash some of the ones I have to make room for the new ones.

plm

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by plm:

I would like to build some more RC planes but, I would have to crash some of the ones I have to make room for the new ones.

plm
      </font>
      Have you tested that theory? I have a basement full of crashed airplanes that I've accumulated over the years and they seem to take up more room than the non-crashed ones

-Adrian

Comment

JT,

Good post, interesting reading. Also makes me want to see the film.

------------------
        Barry Milton
        Barry Milton

Comment

"I have a basement full of crashed airplanes that I've accumulated over the years and they seem to take up more room than the non-crashed ones"

You're doing it all wrong.
          It's supposed to be a balsa/foam explosion when you hit.

Salvage the engine, fill your pockets with hardware, sweep up the balsa/foam dust and store the goodies away....
          C9

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by plm

plm
            </font>
            No problem, I'm very good at crashing them. Just bring them over and I can clear your entire inventory in one lunch hour.

Paul (The Auger) A.

[This message has been edited by Paul Alciatore (edited 04-12-2005).]
            Paul A.

Make it fit.
            You can't win and there is a penalty for trying!

Comment

Thanks for the offers guys but given enough time, I should be able to take care of the problem.

For the most part, I’ve been really lucky when it comes to keeping the planes in one piece.

I’ve only had two bad crashes. The first one broke the fuselage in two on a Mid-Star 40 but, it was repairable and still flies today.

The second crash was on the maiden flight of a P-51 I built. While up high, I told my buddy that I wanted to see what the stall characteristics were. Just as he finished saying “Don’t do that!â€‌, he then said, “Well I think we’re going to need a garbage bag for this crashâ€‌. I just didn’t understand, everything seemed to be going so well.

plm

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">

Paul (The Auger) A.

(edited 04-12-2005).][/B]</font>
                ROFLMAO! Screwed a few in the ground huh?

I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Working...
                X