No announcement yet.

Any ideas/help on a super yard vacuum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ted, thanks for the offer but shipping would likely be a killer. I don't mind fireing up the mig. should make a fun/useful project.

3 Phase, we have the same pets back here. What do you feed yours? We feed our $45 - $75 shrubbery when the snow gets deep. They're also good exercise for my Yellow Lab, I think he thinks they're really big dogs and he's a bit intimidated by them. Wont enter the back yard if the barn light don't come on !
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Your Old Dog:
      Ted, thanks for the offer but shipping would likely be a killer. I don't mind fireing up the mig. should make a fun/useful project.

3 Phase, we have the same pets back here. What do you feed yours? We feed our $45 - $75 shrubbery when the snow gets deep. They're also good exercise for my Yellow Lab, I think he thinks they're really big dogs and he's a bit intimidated by them. Wont enter the back yard if the barn light don't come on !
      </font>

I feed them tall grass in the summer. I feed them leaves in the fall, and snow in the winter.. The system is working out really good so far

-Adrian

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Your Old Dog:
        weirdscience, thanks. That's what I needed to know. It mounts to the blower housing and the other end of the shaft simply mounts to the motor. guess that means I'll want to flame cut the motor mounts to make sure I can position it without the blade rubbing in the housing. Maybe over size holes with large thick fender type washers to give me plenty of play.

thanks all. I'm good to go now!
        Ray.........
        </font>
        Hey,trick I learned on the fender washers is ,use good thick ones,at least 3/16"maybe even part your own from bar stock.

Once you get the housing lined up and centered like you want it,simply weld the OD of the washers off to the housing and viola,instant bolt pattern
        I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Working...
        X