Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Al Qaida's New Weapon: Exploding Toads

This is really bizarre
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2"> Hundreds of toads have met a bizarre and sinister end in Germany in recent days, it was reported: they exploded.

According to reports from animal welfare workers and veterinarians as many as a thousand of the amphibians have perished after their bodies swelled to bursting point and their entrails were propelled for up to a metre (three feet).

It is like "a science fiction film", according to Werner Smolnik of a nature protection society in the northern city of Hamburg, where the phenomenon of the exploding toad has been observed.

"You see the animals crawling on the ground, swelling and then exploding."</font>
    Gotta wonder what's causing it.

Thrud didn't send his sisters meatloaf overhere did he
    Forty plus years and I still have ten toes, ten fingers and both eyes. I must be doing something right.

Comment

Has somebody been feeding them Pop Rocks?
      Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

SWAMP GAS... well could be.
        Wow... where did the time go. I could of swore I was only out there for an hour.

Comment

Maybe a case of Alka-Seltzer fell off a truck, and the toads dug right in.
          The curse of having precise measuring tools is being able to actually see how imperfect everything is.

Comment

Maybe they were public servants who messed with the wicked witch from "Wizard of OZ". I seem to remember bad things happen to those who do.

Comment

Hmm, I hope some one posts a video of this happening.

Comment

Working...
              X